Wet Dez Is The Best

Yes I do... I've become a bit choosy on what rides I go on due to my recent "loss of talent meter" purchase... It's equipped with a uh uh uhhhhh... :naughty:..... level on it... AKA an OH SHIT or HELL NO meter. :eek:. In this case Timo had mentioned a triple digit ride... besides the length, his rides usually consist of various pucker factors which he has even mentioned I wouldn't have survived.

CDA, you're lucky I like you...... :cool:

Palmer..... I just consider the source.... :forman:..... :smirk:..... :hifive:

Rez come on up to Spangler over East. I'll lead you on an FRQ adventure : devil:

Staying home for Easter, the first time in a long time ... otherwise would love to join you.... :rolleyes:.... :smirk:

Hey it's at a low moan now.. has been for about 6 months. :P

I am day tripping it for the Saturday ride. One needs to experience the Royal Flush and the Invader hillclimb. The Invader hill climb will insert sand into ones Mangina and the Royal Flush will, uh, er, flush it out:kissass:

Good luck with the Royal Flush, it is like the hill that nobody can find, only hear about. And if you do find it, why would you? :thinking: Geek showed me a hill out at CC that looked like it could give the RF a run for the money.

Good luck with the Royal Flush, it is like the hill that nobody can find, only hear about. And if you do find it, why would you? :thinking: Geek showed me a hill out at CC that looked like it could give the RF a run for the money.

Ah, but we are armed with the trusty GPS coordinates of said flushy hill. It will be interesting. I was there over New Years and there were 5 rock crawlers going up it using winches. It will be interesting to see what kind of "damage" they did to the race line.

Ah, but we are armed with the trusty GPS coordinates of said flushy hill. It will be interesting. I was there over New Years and there were 5 rock crawlers going up it using winches. It will be interesting to see what kind of "damage" they did to the race line.

I don't know about this royal flush thing. I mean if FRQ530 :stirthepot: doesn't want to do it. I'm not sure I want anything to do with it. Is the royal flush a slow second gear kind of trail :noidea:

This trail is more hype than reality. Yes it is a bit technical and it has rocks but as in any technical section, you do it at your own pace and it is all good. :thumb:

What is important though, you let the more skilled riders go first, they can show you the lines, help in any tough section, but most important, capture any "mishaps" on film so one can go home and study to see where improvements can be made. :cry: :lol: :thumb: :ride: