Wet Dez Is The Best

Did a loop at my favorite area with Trav yesterday. This R/R will be more about getting pics up for "Trav The Splunker" then a detailed story, since it was just another normal ride, except for the end.:puke:

The plan was to meet at Bobs at 8:00, but we were both too early, so we switched to Dennys.

These guys were leaving as I pulled up.073.JPG
We both had new items, Travs pedal, and my new boots.
074.JPG
We left the trucks and started the climb, it wasn't long before we hit snow patches.
075.JPG
Where we're headed.
077.JPG
A little farther down, the white was everywhere.
078.JPG

079.JPG

080.JPG

081.JPG

082.JPG
We left the snow and explored some new deadend trails.
083.JPG

084.JPG
First break of the day.
085.JPG

086.JPG
After a quick beverage, we hit the normal loop.
087.JPG

088.JPG

089.JPG

090.JPG
At the Falls.
091.JPG

092.JPG

More to Come...

More shots at the Falls.
094.JPG
093.JPG
Wet muddy Dez.
095.JPG

096.JPG

After stripping a layer we started the rige trail.
097.JPG

098.JPG

Next stop was Travs cave. I've probably been by it a dozen times, but never seen it before.
099.JPG

100.JPG

I still can't believe he went in.
101.JPG

102.JPG

103.JPG

I handed him the camera, and he went back in for this.
104.JPG

105.JPG

106.JPG

107.JPG

108.JPG

109.JPG

110.JPG

111.JPG

T-Splunk exiting the hole.
112.JPG

More to come...

T-splunk :lol: i love it. it was too neat for me to pass up. i had to go in. the bat surprised me at first but i did find it odd he was the only one... i thought bats lived in colonys or whatever.

Travs mudded tire.
113.JPG
Next stop was Tonka Town or lunch, where we met Boulder City Mike.
114.JPG
My new addition.
115.JPG
Someone vandilized our spread, and stole my green colored scooter.:foul:
116.JPG
Trav reliving his childhood.
118.JPG
The seedy part of town got a new house.
119.JPG
Another shot of TnT Ranch.
120.JPG
After grub, we made our way back to naughty land for a pic of this cool V Dub.
121.JPG

122.JPG
Where's Trav?
123.JPG

More to come....

yea it started out just fine... was starting up np. then half way into the ride it just didnt want to start unless i bumped it..... its time for my bike to get lovins. BTW when you were kicking... did the compression feel kinda weak to you?

anyhow i was not happy about that last section.... me :puke: and bike wont start unless bumped + fatigue = me failing at the rock section 2 times making everything worse :lol:.

so im puking all the way back to the truck from this point. get loaded up and try driving home.... i got to just before bear valley exit and started nodding. said fuck this found a nice tree in a parking lot to park it and i passed out for about a hour then felt just fine.

So i decided to hit up Freddy's and the truck wont start... apparently the shade from the tree made my sensor on my truck go on for the headlights and they turned on ... while i had the radio on. so time to find a jump. some young guy walking around with beer and a ampm cup asks if i want him to help find a jump. i say sure. not 5 mins go by and hes back with cables and a dude with a truck. I was like :rocker: and kicked him the rest of my safety meeting materials and off to freddys i went.