Wet Dez Is The Best

Was it the ride or TraV??? :shocked:

Wonder what the FRQ's are up to..... :thinking:

After 45 miles of Gnar-Gnar, he was tired. The dead battery on his bike, making him kick start it, is what pushed him over the limit.:tryingtoforgetthewholelastpartofthisride:

After 45 miles of Gnar-Gnar, he was tired. The dead battery on his bike, making him kick start it, is what pushed him over the limit.:tryingtoforgetthewholelastpartofthisride:

Hmmmmm :thinking: kick, :foul: kick,.:foul: kick...:foul: won't start..... sounds a little familiar... :cool:

If it killed Trav, I'm not so sure you would have liked me much afterwards.:smirk:
something wasnt right. i never even got sore. but damm once the headache starts then the puke... i just cant focus and i feel week. a hour later i was fine again :foul: i wonder if i had a dirty water pack or something.

but i will admit that this ride will kick your ass. the terrain is np in spots but always a lot of hill climbs and washes... then you get into the gnar rocks stuff and it will wear you just like the forest does....granted we were riding for a good 5 hours before i got sick but i honestly think it was something with me. maybe my water pack again... maybe your sandwich my stomach didnt like... maybe that beer i drank? maybe i just exhausted myself i dont know but usually when i exhaust myself on a ride i feel it the next day... i felt fine after a hour nap in the parking lot which makes me wonder

something wasnt right. i never even got sore. but damm once the headache starts then the puke... i just cant focus and i feel week. a hour later i was fine again :foul: i wonder if i had a dirty water pack or something.

Bad tuna.... unless you didn't have any! :noidea:

its more like kick kick... fuck this lets bump it... then i fall in the rocks and muscling that bike around is what kills me.

I liked this only because I know what you're going thru... kind of went through that with El Diablo on the RSC ride with the vultures... :smirk:.... :devil:

but i will admit that this ride will kick your ass. the terrain is np in spots but always a lot of hill climbs and washes... then you get into the gnar rocks stuff and it will wear you just like the forest does....granted we were riding for a good 5 hours before i got sick but i honestly think it was something with me. maybe my water pack again... maybe your sandwich my stomach didnt like... maybe that beer i drank? maybe i just exhausted myself i dont know but usually when i exhaust myself on a ride i feel it the next day... i felt fine after a hour nap in the parking lot which makes me wonder
Heat exhaustion and dehydration probably the culprit. Doesn't have to be hot for this to happen.