Wet Dez Is The Best

Yep, from house to "Barstow" 272 miles 4 hours and 40 minutes according to google maps.

More the reason to make it a camping trip:clap: But, without the :puke:

Funny story, on the trip I took a few weeks ago, a friend of mine was riding an XR400 on the trip. Key word "was". He had the same issue. He kept not making it up some of the hillclimbs and having to pick his bike up and muscle it around. This is in the first 1/2 hour of the ride. He got soo exhausted we took him back to the truck to rest. We did a couple more hours in the hills then came back for lunch. He was feeling better so we all then went on to the canyon portion of the ride.

He now rides a Honda 450X.:ride: Anyone want to buy a 1998 XR400 bumped to a 440 with a pumper carb that is legally dual sported? Real clean bike.

More the reason to make it a camping trip:clap: But, without the :puke:

Funny story, on the trip I took a few weeks ago, a friend of mine was riding an XR400 on the trip. Key word "was". He had the same issue. He kept not making it up some of the hillclimbs and having to pick his bike up and muscle it around. This is in the first 1/2 hour of the ride. He got soo exhausted we took him back to the truck to rest. We did a couple more hours in the hills then came back for lunch. He was feeling better so we all then went on to the canyon portion of the ride.

He now rides a Honda 450X.:ride: Anyone want to buy a 1998 XR400 bumped to a 440 with a pumper carb that is legally dual sported? Real clean bike.

I had an 03, sold it to James Renazco (of Renazco Dual Sport Seats) for X amount and two seats front of the 3 month wait for my Husqvarna's. Great bike, not even the old frozen swing axle problem.