All West Coast ride!

Would you attend a West Coast meet and greet ride?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Maybe (post your reason for why it's a maybe)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Rack....:tumbleweed:......:cricket:.....Rack.....oh Rack....:snore:.....:poke:. We are all anxiously waiting details...

I can start giving opinions if you like. Sometime in October sounds good as fall is starting and you guys aren't getting deep into rain season up there in central parts and the weather will be nice and cool. Unless you think a different time frame is better :confused: Plus since your most familiar with the area, you could recommend to us where to lodge (campsite, hotel, motel, holiday inn lol) so we know what to look for and book ahead of time. I'm here to help as well so let me know what we need to get done. :prof: So everyone cool with a pot luck???

Rack....:tumbleweed:......:cricket:.....Rack.....oh Rack....:snore:.....:poke:. We are all anxiously waiting details...

I can start giving opinions if you like. Sometime in October sounds good as fall is starting and you guys aren't getting deep into rain season up there in central parts and the weather will be nice and cool. Unless you think a different time frame is better :confused: Plus since your most familiar with the area, you could recommend to us where to lodge (campsite, hotel, motel, holiday inn lol) so we know what to look for and book ahead of time. I'm here to help as well so let me know what we need to get done. :prof: So everyone cool with a pot luck???

:lol:

No worries, just park your rig, set up your tent in Rack's front yard. If you do not have those items, no worries, just walk in the house and find a spot to lay down...:smirk:

No worries, just park your rig, set up your tent in Rack's front yard. If you do not have those items, no worries, just walk in the house and find a spot to lay down...:smirk:
He is out of town a bunch so make yourself at home. Just look out for his 400lb wife, she will kick your ass.