All West Coast ride!

Would you attend a West Coast meet and greet ride?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Maybe (post your reason for why it's a maybe)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I will be in charge of TDay just like I did last year. :prof: I turned out great, don't you all remember how much work I put into that event? Okay now let's get this going, Rack will start with something, Geek will follow up and CDA will move along and .... :P And then there is James.
Did someone say move along?......
CDATGG.JPG

We will be out in force camping/staging from Camp RIDERS aka BOLT Ranch Nov 2-4 2012. You guys are all welcome to stop by, pass thru, drink our beer, take our gas, abuse our women, steal our tools... all, part or none of the weekend. We are located just south of the Ords on the way from JV to Slash-X... although I think the SLASH-JEFF burgers are better ! :thumb:

BTW - Palmer did you just stand me up AGAIN... or am I delusional ?

We will be out in force camping/staging from Camp RIDERS aka BOLT Ranch Nov 2-4 2012. You guys are all welcome to stop by, pass thru, drink our beer, take our gas, abuse our women, steal our tools... all, part or none of the weekend. We are located just south of the Ords on the way from JV to Slash-X... although I think the SLASH-JEFF burgers are better ! :thumb:

BTW - Palmer did you just stand me up AGAIN... or am I delusional ?

Sorry Jeff, Yes I did. Had a bad poo-poo backup :puke: at one of the Apartments we own and I couldn't make it out for a ride. BTW, Dan makes up for it in comedy, and I know he made it with his brother. :prof: On the other hand you make a nice Nov. offer. I might need to get in on. I am just not going to RSVP anymore so I don't look like an :moon: .

Sorry Jeff, Yes I did. Had a bad poo-poo backup :puke: at one of the Apartments we own and I couldn't make it out for a ride. BTW, Dan makes up for it in comedy, and I know he made it with his brother. :prof: On the other hand you make a nice Nov. offer. I might need to get in on. I am just not going to RSVP anymore so I don't look like an :moon: .

How about a West Coast ride up here in the trees & steams :devil:

Sounds like Palmer already did his Cleveland Steamer.:smirk:

How about a West Coast ride up here in the trees & steams :devil:

I've always wanted to try riding in the forest...not our desert bushy style forest but real tree filled forest. :thinking: Been watching videos on youtube on how to cross over a log on a dirt bike...I think I'm ready :D

I've always wanted to try riding in the forest...not our desert bushy style forest but real tree filled forest. :thinking: Been watching videos on youtube on how to cross over a log on a dirt bike...I think I'm ready :D

I've been watching Dust to Glory a lot lately... I think I'm ready for baja!!!! whaaaa???? :noidea:...... :bonk:..... :smirk: