Weathergeek's new adventure: J & B's Grill and BBQ in Frazier Park

:popcorn: i hope you two dont kiss and make up ... this is jsut getting good

Stay tuned, I follow Rez post like a three day itch. Now please, get back on topic. When are we going to eat at the geeks, us south guys need to hook up and make a day of it. Or I'll have to hit him on my way to the SLO dual sport ride on 4/29.

when there is no snow we should all do a ride there. if we stage at that campground we will have to go by the BBQ place... i think... if not its real close.

Cool man I hope you rocket into business goodness. :thumb:
Don’t expect to see Rez up there any time soon. There are too many Taco Bells and McDonalds in between Corona and Frazer Park. It would be like a dogs attention span…Squirrel…..Squirrel….Oh yah, where was I going? Squirrel……

Rez You know I love to give you shit. I mean come on, what else does an ass do besides flagellate. :hug:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Great morning laugh. Squirrel, squirrel, BBQ, ribs, brisket.... switchbacks, squirrel.:P

So, I'm late to the party. :sorry:

1) Great job, and good luck Geek.:thumb:

2) What Trav, you don't like the snow? :smirk:

3) I don't care about the snow being gone, when will you have beer? :cheers:

4) Cheap ASS Palmer, if Geek won't give you free food, I'm sure you can get some left over cheese from the Guberment. :lol:

5) Lastly, you need to drop all this squirrel talk. I'm thinking that wouldn't be a very popular BBQ'd menu item. :shocked:

4) Cheap ASS Palmer, if Geek won't give you free food, I'm sure you can get some left over cheese from the Guberment. :lol:

5) Lastly, you need to drop all this squirrel talk. I'm thinking that wouldn't be a very popular BBQ'd menu item. :shocked:

4a) I am not cheep, I figure if we drive all that way he could sport us a goodie or two! LOL
5a) You have never seen the two bikers road trip eating road kill. Squirrel is a delecacy.

That is sooo awesome!:drool: What about those freakn amazing beans you make? Are they on the menu? And what about Fresca drinks?:devil:

Im so there! Not sure when but likely when the snow melts and I hit up the LPNF. Im going to post up a ride soon. Soon enough that nobody can have an excuse to not come. I figure mid May it should be open. Or after the VCMC Qualifier. I will make it a Saturday so everyone can make it (hopefully.) We can end the ride with a meal at your new place.

Will you be able to make time for a ride now that you are so darn busy?:confused:

Best wishes on a great success:cheers: You deserve it!

Never mind, I finally read the entire thread and found it. Gee, I've missed a lot around here.

March 31st. Slight chance I can make it. Slight :(

:lol::thumb:Beer on tap soon, probably less than a month. Just waiting for the ABC.

That is sooo awesome!:drool: What about those freakn amazing beans you make? Are they on the menu? And what about Fresca drinks?:devil:

Im so there! Not sure when but likely when the snow melts and I hit up the LPNF. Im going to post up a ride soon. Soon enough that nobody can have an excuse to not come. I figure mid May it should be open. Or after the VCMC Qualifier. I will make it a Saturday so everyone can make it (hopefully.) We can end the ride with a meal at your new place.

Will you be able to make time for a ride now that you are so darn busy?:confused:

Best wishes on a great success:cheers: You deserve it!
Beans are a side on the menu. But no hard liquor (at least that I have to know of). Riding will be only on a rare occasion until things get cooking (excuse the pun). All you guys will have to ride in spirit for me, then come to have lunch/dinner afterwards.:thumb:

With James' permission, I thought I would post a copy of the menu for you peeps to peruse. Thanks again James.:hail::clap::thumb:

Attachments

• J & Bs Grill and BBQmenu.pdf
    61.4 KB · Views: 58