All Weathergeek's and IrisHill's f**ked up Friday and Saturday.

Man, what a story! :shocked:
Glad he is okay man!
Makes me want to get a SPOT since I ride alone 90% of the time.

And what's it's gonna take to get a invite from you two?
I freaking love the LPNF but don't know anybody who knows the trails.

There are quite a few of us who know those trails inside and out. I've been riding them for 20 years. I think I know every rock on a first name basis. We can get you setup.

Get that SPOT. Solo or not I don't ride without it.

Lets face it, some adults do dumb things as well. In fact, I know this girl who has rode alone:devil: total idiotic:naughty: move! This just reminds me, and that is a good thing.

I've done plenty of dumb things. Does riding solo fit into that category. Well I'd say yes and no. I've pulled a lot of stupid stunts that were a lot worse than riding solo. Sometimes it's ride solo or don't ride. I've been known to hop on the bike when I can't sleep and do a 50+ mile loop in the middle of the night.

Man, what a story! :shocked:
Glad he is okay man!
Makes me want to get a SPOT since I ride alone 90% of the time.

And what's it's gonna take to get a invite from you two?
I freaking love the LPNF but don't know anybody who knows the trails.
I will hook you up this summer. Just had arthroscopic knee surgery, so am down for a couple months. Doesn't matter, cause the trails will not reopen till April or May anyway. Good to see you post up. Do it more.:thumb:

There are quite a few of us who know those trails inside and out. I've been riding them for 20 years. I think I know every rock on a first name basis. We can get you setup.

I will hook you up this summer. Just had arthroscopic knee surgery, so am down for a couple months. Doesn't matter, cause the trails will not reopen till April or May anyway. Good to see you post up. Do it more.:thumb:

Alright, I'll hold you two to it.
Call me up this summer!