All Weathergeek's and IrisHill's f**ked up Friday and Saturday.

Wow I say. I would have been freaked out. The kid is lucky he did not freeze since he was not wearing any good clothing for the night on the picnic table. I know the feeling, extremely pissed but happy and thankful at the same time. Kids do some pretty interesting things.

James

Staff member
:shocked: Holy Shat!! Glad he's ok :thumb: or should that be "Glad he was ok", I'm guessing there will be an arse whooping in the near future. :P

I've got a can of whoop ass in my garage with a little left in it if IH needs it...:naughty:

As for "quick rides"...must be why the guys in my group never stray too far from camp...:smirk:...

All in all, glad to hear he's ok! NOW, may the flogging begin! :prof:

Lucky kid out there all night ~ what a story... at least with a good ending. :thumb: Bumm the ranger was such a hardass. Sounds like Irish will need to hide the car keys too, that'll be next. :smirk:

"The Rez Award"!!!! I like it..:thumb:

Steps to earn reward:
1. Lie to mom & dad that you are sick so you can get a ride day.
2. Go riding by yourself and think you can get back before little brother comes home to rat you out.
3. Leave all the lights on and TV so you can stick your parents with a nice utility bill.
4. Do not wear your proper riding gear even if it is a short ride in the mountains.
5. Take no extra tools, gear, water with you encase something happens.
6. When trail starts to gets a little difficult, forget you are by yourself and you can ride anything.
7. When trail is blocked on the side of a mountain, put on your David Knight hat and think you are in the "Last Man Standing" race and go around (Knighter would've wheelied over the obstacle and kept going).
8. After descending a few yards and realizing you cannot make it up, don't give up, keep heading down the side of the canyon.
9. After you get a restless cold night sleeping with the nightlife, text your mom, NOT CALL HER and tell her you are all good (What, did kids forgot how to dial and talk on a phone :rolleyes:).

So I was searching craiglist and did not see a used YZ250 from the LPNF area for sale..:noidea: Since his little bro is ripping on the XR now, maybe Ryan should be demoted to the PW..:prof:

"The Rez Award"!!!! I like it..:thumb:

Steps to earn reward:
1. Lie to mom & dad that you are sick so you can get a ride day.
2. Go riding by yourself and think you can get back before little brother comes home to rat you out.
3. Leave all the lights on and TV so you can stick your parents with a nice utility bill.
4. Do not wear your proper riding gear even if it is a short ride in the mountains.
5. Take no extra tools, gear, water with you encase something happens.
6. When trail starts to gets a little difficult, forget you are by yourself and you can ride anything.
7. When trail is blocked on the side of a mountain, put on your David Knight hat and think you are in the "Last Man Standing" race and go around (Knighter would've wheelied over the obstacle and kept going).
8. After descending a few yards and realizing you cannot make it up, don't give up, keep heading down the side of the canyon.
9. After you get a restless cold night sleeping with the nightlife, text your mom, NOT CALL HER and tell her you are all good (What, did kids forgot how to dial and talk on a phone :rolleyes:).

So I was searching craiglist and did not see a used YZ250 from the LPNF area for sale..:noidea: Since his little bro is ripping on the XR now, maybe Ryan should be demoted to the PW..:prof:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumb::thumb: