Wad u get fer Christmas?

Fox V2 pilot
EVS Revo 4
A.R.C MX 240v
Alpinestars Sox
Ultralight fishing reel
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parents-
New gun case
Under armor t shirt and socks
Yamaha hoodie (SAWEET!)
Fly MX hydrolic pump stand
subscription to MXA magazine
and my 20g from back awhile ago

Grandparents (dads side)
50$ MC sports gift card (got camel back & stopwatch)
50$ motorcycle superstore gift card (Yamaha t shirt and brake pads)

Grandparents (moms side)
50$
and my aunt got me a wicked pockey knife

SWEEEEEEEEEET CHRISTMAS! :banana:

wow i wish I coulda got something useful for christmas, my dad bought a wii for the family... :banghead: now when the hell am i gonna ever use that?? :foul:

But in all seriousness merry christmas you guys, hope you guys had a good one

I will. My boy got one too. I told him mine is better because it is faster. Wife had to explain to him mine is faster because it will be on my bike lol

i got a tread mill (which isnt here yet) from my dad

4 things from mom, i dont know what they are because i havent went to visit her in OH yet and i cant get her to tell me what they are:banghead:

and my birthday in 2 mos will probly be crappier

and my lil bros got a bunch of toys and an hd tv:rant: which makes me mad because my mom bout sh*t when i asked for $50 for cristmas so that tells ou i problyy got a bunch of little rinky dinky :BS: from her

i got a tread mill (which isnt here yet) from my dad

4 things from mom, i dont know what they are because i havent went to visit her in OH yet and i cant get her to tell me what they are:banghead:

and my birthday in 2 mos will probly be crappier

and my lil bros got a bunch of toys and an hd tv:rant: which makes me mad because my mom bout sh*t when i asked for $50 for cristmas so that tells ou i problyy got a bunch of little rinky dinky :BS: from her
Tis the season... :shocked: When i was 13, toys were the real deal, christmas without toys? arrrrrrgggggg