Wad u get fer Christmas?

James

Staff member
So kind of a funny story...

Somebody wanted to get me a gift card to something I like and the first thing that came to their mind was this dirt bike brand they always see around me. So they go to this brands online store to see about getting a gift card, however no gift cards to be found. :rant: So they click the contact us tab and notice the address....wait a second....I wonder if....nah it can't be. :smirk:

:lol: So I almost got a gift card to my own store. :P

Somebody wanted to get me a gift card to something I like and the first thing that came to their mind was this dirt bike brand they always see around me. So they go to this brands online store to see about getting a gift card, however no gift cards to be found. :rant: So they click the contact us tab and notice the address....wait a second....I wonder if....nah it can't be. :smirk:

:lol::lol::lol:That would have been just plain awesome!

so they were thrying to get you a gift cartd for dba?:noidea:

:lol: Yes it would've. I had a good laugh over it.

Easy on the kid. :P

You damn
smiley_hijack.gif
ers
rules.gif
backtotopic.gif
:moon:

lol_1.gif
:lol:
smiley_roll1.gif
lol3[1].gif
:P