Wad u get fer Christmas?

The "only" bike-related stuff I got was an XR's Only oil temp dipstick(that they botched the shipping on as I am told) and.......a GoPro Hero 960 helmet cam. :banana::banana::banana: It's effin' cool, I just need to pick up a decent SD card for it next week. I got some other stuff, but I'm sure ya'll wouldn't be interested. :smirk:

165127_479893737869_602252869_5527152_6918331_n.jpg

That! And a 154pc tool set, some odds and ends of tools, and some money. I guess my dad got sick of me using all of his tools. :smirk: I'm not gunna complain though, i have my own toolbox&tools now! I got some of those new universal craftsman wrenches too, they are so, just weird. I haven't had a chance to use them yet though.

They've been living together for so long that I figured the magic was wearing off, but I guess not. :smirk:

Heat is nice to have when it drops into the teens at night. I don't live down in L.A. like a lot of 'em and I think my cold tolerance is higher than most SoCalers. Everyone else starts putting on jackets around 65° and complaining about the "cold" when I'm in a tee shirt and shorts enjoying the warm weather. :noidea:

They've been living together for so long that I figured the magic was wearing off, but I guess not. :smirk:

Heat is nice to have when it drops into the teens at night. I don't live down in L.A. like a lot of 'em and I think my cold tolerance is higher than most SoCalers. Everyone else starts putting on jackets around 65° and complaining about the "cold" when I'm in a tee shirt and shorts enjoying the warm weather. :noidea:
We were without heat for about a week last winter. I for one know cold cause I am 45 miles west of you at 5700 feet in LPNF. Good luck on getting in fixed soon especially with the wind and cold arriving within 24 hours.:thumb:

The heat started working again later that day. The controller is a bit sketchy and will probably get replaced anyway.

I'm actually at ~3400ft and only around 30mi from where you are. :wave: I just say "A.V." because no one ever knows where the remote northwestern parts of the A.V. are("nether regions," I guess :smirk:). I've talked to people in Palmdale that don't know where Leona Valley is. It would be like you not knowing where PMC is.

Just so this isn't 100% OT, today I used some gift proceeds to get an 8gb microSD card/SD adapter for my GoPro. I wanted a 16, but the stores don't appear to have restocked anything yet. They probably won't until the sales are over. :moon:

The heat started working again later that day. The controller is a bit sketchy and will probably get replaced anyway.

I'm actually at ~3400ft and only around 30mi from where you are. :wave: I just say "A.V." because no one ever knows where the remote northwestern parts of the A.V. are("nether regions," I guess :smirk:). I've talked to people in Palmdale that don't know where Leona Valley is. It would be like you not knowing where PMC is.

Just so this isn't 100% OT, today I used some gift proceeds to get an 8gb microSD card/SD adapter for my GoPro. I wanted a 16, but the stores don't appear to have restocked anything yet. They probably won't until the sales are over. :moon:
Sorry for more off topic BS, but I understand there is a lot of good riding by you. That whole area including Leona Valley is beautiful.:thumb: