All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
3 Bros Racing/KTM says they're receiving 2012 KTM's and Husa's......:prof:, they also just started selling Husky's.......(Costa Mesa location)

Good luck on that, George has some kind words to say about that. KTM Reps are taking over Husqvarna and leaving the KTM ship like RATS.... :devil:

Good luck on that, George has some kind words to say about that. KTM Reps are taking over Husqvarna and leaving the KTM ship like RATS.... :devil:

Don't get me wrong with all the good things I've read about George and my personal interactions with him I'd LOVE to give him my business HOWEVER, if he accepts cash only...I can't do it. I don't make that kind of money to have $7000 laying around to buy a toy let alone putting into my house or ??? and that's for the discounted bike....I'd be sure to consider taking him my after purchase business...:thumb:

Don't get me wrong with all the good things I've read about George and my personal interactions with him I'd LOVE to give him my business HOWEVER, if he accepts cash only...I can't do it. I don't make that kind of money to have $7000 laying around to buy a toy let alone putting into my house or ??? and that's for the discounted bike....I'd be sure to consider taking him my after purchase business...:thumb:

Rez,
I am in no way trying to get you to go out of your comfort zone on money. However, you seem to think I am trying to get you in the door with George. Not going to happen. I would like to add, remember that sweet looking TE450 I posted from Craigs list the other day? It now lives 5 houses up the street from me. A really good buddy kept asking me about a bike, I told him it's not a commuter, it's a race bike with a plate. Well he figured at 4900 you can't go wrong and he was right. He got an extra rear wheel, sprockets and a fully decked out bike for a great price. 740 miles on a 2008, OMGosh, I I didn't have the 06 TE250 I would have picked it up for sure.
The market is good still for used bikes, people are tightening up and dumping the toys. I just picked up another YZ250 for a song. Now I have 3 Honda's(2 150/1 230, 3 Husky's(250, 450, 610) and 3 Yamaha's(all YZ250). Going to need to clear the stable a little bit. :thinking: Keep an eye out for what you need and it will come to pass. Good luck and I hope to see you out at the TGD ride this year. Ok, I'm done.....:blah::blah::blah:

Rez,
I am in no way trying to get you to go out of your comfort zone on money. However, you seem to think I am trying to get you in the door with George. Not going to happen. I would like to add, remember that sweet looking TE450 I posted from Craigs list the other day? It now lives 5 houses up the street from me. A really good buddy kept asking me about a bike, I told him it's not a commuter, it's a race bike with a plate. Well he figured at 4900 you can't go wrong and he was right. He got an extra rear wheel, sprockets and a fully decked out bike for a great price. 740 miles on a 2008, OMGosh, I I didn't have the 06 TE250 I would have picked it up for sure.
The market is good still for used bikes, people are tightening up and dumping the toys. I just picked up another YZ250 for a song. Now I have 3 Honda's(2 150/1 230, 3 Husky's(250, 450, 610) and 3 Yamaha's(all YZ250). Going to need to clear the stable a little bit. :thinking: Keep an eye out for what you need and it will come to pass. Good luck and I hope to see you out at the TGD ride this year. Ok, I'm done.....:blah::blah::blah:

Hey PALMER, :rant: I don't know where you came up with this one (your quote in bold)...I never said that nor expected it...I'm sitting here typing this and still trying to figure out how you managed to get that out of what I said...All I said was if he accepts cash only, then there's no deal! PERIOD....Now, as for available bikes on Cs'list...I'm on it every day at noon checking out areas from Fresno to San Diego so I see what's out there. There, now I'M done with the ....:blah:...:blah:...:blah:' ing....:thinking:.....maybe!

As for T'DAY...we're leaning towards it......once Laborday has passed I can get my trailer in the shop and get the wiring taken care of...:thumb:.....:ride: