Pro Update on Trey Canard & Ryan Morais Crash

We have some awesome vid of Monkey-Boy on his 250 - he jumped a triple and the kid in front of him only doubled it - it really freaked Nelson out because he thought he was going to land on his buddy - fortunately, they did not collide but Monkey-boy wiped out in the corner anyway :smirk: I'll see if he...errrrr....I can post up the vid. Not fun to watch as a parent.

I caught that...........:naughty: .. credit where credit is due ... I see nothing due here ... :prof:.....:smirk:

Ryan Morais update, "Just got done at the neurosurgeon office... We have to get another CT and MRI since we couldn't get them from the hospital. Dr was thinking halo at this point. Praying for no halo and we can still get his jaw reconstructed on Monday." -- Hannah Morais

Ryan Morais update, "Just got done at the neurosurgeon office... We have to get another CT and MRI since we couldn't get them from the hospital. Dr was thinking halo at this point. Praying for no halo and we can still get his jaw reconstructed on Monday." -- Hannah Morais
:thumb: Thanks for the update Red. Hope they get him dialed in so he can start healing and get back out there.