TT email from Brian...

What pissed me off about TT was that a "Mod" felt it would be OK to give another member incorrect info about me. The only way I found out about it, was from another Mod that told me what was going on. What really sucks is that I asked the site owner who did it, and I never heard back. All he had to do was tell me something, but to not even respond....and to top it off, the info that was given to another member was wrong...and was it a personal attack, you bet. This wild mod has known me for years and has had a burr up his arse with me for proving him wrong on a car forum years ago when he was a dreamer and I was running my car in a heads up drag racing series.

Apparently, this was not the first time this mod had given out info and incorrect at that!!

If a man has a question to ask about another man, he should ask him directly, not in some childish backdoor fashion.

James

Staff member
Schlep, lately I've be hearing more and more things like this about TT. Here at DBA we strive to be different. :thumb:

Here at DBA we strive to be different. :thumb:

Thats a good thing. I remember TT even before BB and gang even had bikes. You could get guys to join on your rides and be real cool about it.

Thank god there is still a lot of stuff that has not been touched by the internet :banana:

Let me know how I can do my part, so long as it does not involve straight talk about 4 strokes :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F**k it. I am going back to TT.:shocked::rant: Who needs this place anymore especially with all you fags?:thinking: Just kidding. I really like it here too. Besides I get to be close to KTMRack and CDA.:lol::lol::lol:

F**k it. I am going back to TT.:shocked::rant: Who needs this place anymore especially with all you fags?:thinking: Just kidding. I really like it here too. Besides I get to be close to KTMRack and CDA.:lol::lol::lol:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: Now that CDA has taken his bike "off the stand" maybe we can get together for a :ride:

How do I change my grips?

I didn't want to believe it, but I'm not really surprised, either.

2ff18fe0.gif

TT isn't as bad as Yahoo! Answers, but still.

I always appreciate TT tech advice, once you weed through the people that don't really know... I am not the most mechanically gifted person, either, but posts about changing a tire and swapping grips?

tell you what folks... grab your tool box, go out to the garage, and F up a little bit.... you will figure it out.

I wouldn't have believed the changing grips question if you hadn't quoted it

To give them credit, I only found four threads in that search and I cropped out the one that wasn't stupid.

I go to TT looking for technical discussions. The more technical, the better, so I like to check out the Engineering and Technology forum. What's irritating to me is all the people that go in there right past the main page description

Engineering & Technology:
Have an engineering mindset? Here’s your place to discuss the dirty details of dirt bike design, fabrication, & significant modification.

and right past the sticky thread explaining not to ask rudimentary questions and proceed to post things like "how do I fix the whoops on my track?" :rolleyes: I can't figure out how someone baffled by something so painfully simple manages to use a computer or ride a motorcycle...