Good job n-edge
Honestly RR... That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good feedback for them.I told them "in a nut shell"...
1) Their site became very "cold...too "business like"
2) It was too politically correct
3) Some Mod's were too full of themselves...wouldn't allow joking, (you're being too insensitive, etc),
4) Too many idiots although that was out of their control...just felt like telling them that cuz it's true.
5) and as a finisher...the changes they made SUCKED!!!! made it hard to navigate, follow, more work than fun.....
Already got a response from one of the B's saying he appereciated "the" feedback but didn't comment on much it only the lack of control of the idiots on the site and the size of the site...Honestly RR... That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good feedback for them.
Nope as long as DBA is not as heavily moderated as TT It will stayNow this begs the question... Now that the old TT is back. Is DBA doomed?
No kidding...I touched on that on this forum not long ago to make sure these guys didn't get away from it like...How many bikes will fit in my truck, etc...I never liked TT, and never made an account there. Every time I cruised over there, I saw threads like "how do you change your tire in the middle of nowhere?" J/K KRack. I did see a lot of weird questions on there, tho.