TT email from Brian...

I got one....he wanted toknow why my involvment had dropped to less than 10 posts in the month of May and if there's anything I wanted to tell them they neded to fix.

I told them "in a nut shell"...
1) Their site became very "cold...too "business like"
2) It was too politically correct
3) Some Mod's were too full of themselves...wouldn't allow joking, (you're being too insensitive, etc),
4) Too many idiots although that was out of their control...just felt like telling them that cuz it's true.
5) and as a finisher...the changes they made SUCKED!!!! made it hard to navigate, follow, more work than fun.....

Maybe that'll get me banned...:thinking: :smirk:

I told them "in a nut shell"...
1) Their site became very "cold...too "business like"
2) It was too politically correct
3) Some Mod's were too full of themselves...wouldn't allow joking, (you're being too insensitive, etc),
4) Too many idiots although that was out of their control...just felt like telling them that cuz it's true.
5) and as a finisher...the changes they made SUCKED!!!! made it hard to navigate, follow, more work than fun.....

Honestly RR... That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good feedback for them. :prof:

Honestly RR... That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good feedback for them. :prof:

Already got a response from one of the B's saying he appereciated "the" feedback but didn't comment on much it only the lack of control of the idiots on the site and the size of the site...

I never liked TT, and never made an account there. Every time I cruised over there, I saw threads like "how do you change your tire in the middle of nowhere?" J/K KRack. I did see a lot of weird questions on there, tho.

:finger::P:smirk::lol::lol:
I never liked TT, and never made an account there. Every time I cruised over there, I saw threads like "how do you change your tire in the middle of nowhere?" J/K KRack. I did see a lot of weird questions on there, tho.

Now this begs the question... Now that the old TT is back. Is DBA doomed?

Nope as long as DBA is not as heavily moderated as TT It will stay:thumb:
If two members want to piss and moan at each other why does a thread need to be locked? Man up or don't log on for a while.
Moderator he was mean too me !! please tell him to be nice too me:cry:

It's back to running vBulletin software, but it's still not "fixed" to include all the content added since mid April. In other words, it's not TT again until the fat lady sings....right onelug? :smirk:

No kidding...I touched on that on this forum not long ago to make sure these guys didn't get away from it like...How many bikes will fit in my truck, etc...