TT email from Brian...

Nope as long as DBA is not as heavily moderated as TT It will stay:thumb:
If two members want to piss and moan at each other why does a thread need to be locked? Man up or don't log on for a while.
Moderator he was mean too me !! please tell him to be nice too me:cry:

Exactly...it's as easy as point and click........:smirk:

James

Staff member
Now this begs the question... Now that the old TT is back. Is DBA doomed?
I've been really busy with my bro's wedding this week (which is why I haven't been on a lot the last couple days), so this is the first thing I saw when I started catching back up. :bonk:

Don't worry DBA is not going anyhere. :thumb: Sure the old layout is back, but their attitude hasn't changed.
Nope as long as DBA is not as heavily moderated as TT It will stay:thumb:
This was one of the reasons that DBA was started, members moderate themselves unless the "report post" button is used. Then we'll look at it and decide if anything actually needs to be done.
It might be back, but I don't think I will be.:wave:
If you're saying that you'll stay at DBA, thanks. :thumb: :hail:
I think we need a mod for avatars on this site. :smirk: Good great of day onelug. Your's is killin me.

:lol: Whenever I'm hungry I just look at his avatar, hungry no more.

James

Staff member
It does look like TT will be changing again pretty soon.

Bosch -
The key is to find a way to build on success and we didn't revert back w/o a plan. We can't run on vbulletin 3.8.4 forever and vb 4.0 doesn't look good. Browers will change and so will powering technologies.

So, there will still be change, we just need to find a way to package that change in a way where our members still feel like they are home. Easier said that done, but if what we do was easy, everyone would do it.
wink.gif

Official Shoot The shit thread @ TT.

"I'm glad to see the Old TT-back.
thumbsup.gif
Not sure what to say or what to do. In the mean time It's summer here again when this thread was started last year. It's 105* here today and my bikes are dirty from The Memorial day ride and are Out of red sticker season.
thumbsdown.gif

I think I still have some hard feelings about the crap TT pulled and who to be loyal to if I should be loyal to any forum at all in spending my time. The thing is that Wether or not I liked/disliked the members here or there,they are on both forums.So as long as I don't go to specific forums I guess I don't have to deal with onesided/gun toting/political moderators here. The thing is DBA was and is a tight family of good friends and I hope the forum stays together.I have a feeling if it wasn't for DBA and the guys that started it and followed, This Forum would of never changed back and thats a shame.
We'll see intime what happens to each forum.Don't let DBA fade away as I see some members have all ready jumped on the band wagon.
TWS.
thumbsup.gif
"

"I'm glad to see the Old TT-back.
thumbsup.gif
Not sure what to say or what to do. In the mean time It's summer here again when this thread was started last year. It's 105* here today and my bikes are dirty from The Memorial day ride and are Out of red sticker season.
thumbsdown.gif

I think I still have some hard feelings about the crap TT pulled and who to be loyal to if I should be loyal to any forum at all in spending my time. The thing is that Wether or not I liked/disliked the members here or there,they are on both forums.So as long as I don't go to specific forums I guess I don't have to deal with onesided/gun toting/political moderators here. The thing is DBA was and is a tight family of good friends and I hope the forum stays together.I have a feeling if it wasn't for DBA and the guys that started it and followed, This Forum would of never changed back and thats a shame.
We'll see intime what happens to each forum.Don't let DBA fade away as I see some members have all ready jumped on the band wagon.
TWS.
thumbsup.gif
"

That's how I feel.

I like it here.

Everything changed for me when my Team TT membership expired. I still visit the site for XR info but aside from that the whole site didn't feel right anymore even in Town Square!

This place feels exactly the same as the old TT plus no need to pay for a special membership just to post pics of near naked hot chics! :devil: im glad RR referred me! :thumb:

Everything changed for me when my Team TT membership expired. I still visit the site for XR info but aside from that the whole site didn't feel right anymore even in Town Square!

This place feels exactly the same as the old TT plus no need to pay for a special membership just to post pics of near naked hot chics! :devil: im glad RR referred me! :thumb:
Hey Manoy - I always dug you over at the other sight - always cracked me up when you would, "stop for a coke and a cig" :smirk: It's pretty cool here - we haven't had any dust ups that I know of anyway! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to pour myself a Rum N Coke! :thumb: