Trailer-Aid

Why even debate this ... :loco: ... it's like the lego things they make for leveling trailers of which Rack I saw you have some... they're light weight, stack easily can adjust to different heights... can't do that when you wodden blocks are nailed together... :prof: NOW...I have 3 2x6x24"'s nailed together I use for my jack stand...I have a chain on the end of it for easy lifting...and I believe they are from a scrap redwood plank I had :thumb:. There, I think i covered all of it!
You actually camp at somewhere other than the Rez?:shocked::rolleyes::moon:

Looks like a decent product. A bit pricey at over $50. The question is -> Will Rack have the $70 or so it requires after he has bought a set of new trailer tires?

2x6's are cheap...

Good point Carl :pout:

I'm in the same boat as my truck needs some new shoes. Every time I look at tires my wallet screams and then passes out. :lol:

Lately my solution has been not driving it. Can't do that too much longer though or I'll be riding to work in the rain. I like motorcycles, but there are limits...

NO, he was using them in front YOUR house....now who's the dumb ass? :moon: :moon: :moon: (that's me in the middle) What I don't get is why he felt the need to level the truck too ... :thinking:

Hey dumbass, the front of the trailer was too low, so I raised the it up by backing onto blocks.

:moon: