Trailer-Aid

bah, 2 things

1)2x6's to the best of my knowledge are pine(oaks a cabinet wood...)
2)that trailer-aid is composite. many times stronger than wood, and won't rot, mold, or very easily crack.

And price? no need to spend more than you have too :noidea: why would you spend 50$ for a plastic shape you can make yourself. Plus I've saw plenty rough cut C-D rated oak you can get in 4x6/4x4 form at grain elevators

And price? no need to spend more than you have too :noidea: why would you spend 50$ for a plastic shape you can make yourself. Plus I've saw plenty rough cut C-D rated oak you can get in 4x6/4x4 form at grain elevators

Considering he's lifting up what sounds like a heavy azz toyhauler(Im guessing 7k plus) why skimp? Like i said it's resin, definitely not the same stuff wrapped around your bike.

:picard:
Obviously this thread is going places but none of them in the right direction...

Rack, If you like the damn thing buy it for $60 bucks, If you aren't sure about using a resin and composite ramp then use what I use. A chunk of 8x8 inch cedar about 2.5 ft long and just cut it on the angle with a chainsaw and then a small notch for the tire to sit in once its up. It only wieghs about 6lbs, itys solid and you can screw a handle to it so you can pull it out...
Good luck :thumb:

Why even debate this ... :loco: ... it's like the lego things they make for leveling trailers of which Rack I saw you have some... they're light weight, stack easily can adjust to different heights... can't do that when you wodden blocks are nailed together... :prof: NOW...I have 3 2x6x24"'s nailed together I use for my jack stand...I have a chain on the end of it for easy lifting...and I believe they are from a scrap redwood plank I had :thumb:. There, I think i covered all of it!

Why even debate this ... :loco: ... it's like the lego things they make for leveling trailers of which Rack I saw you have some... they're light weight, stack easily can adjust to different heights... can't do that when you wodden blocks are nailed together... :prof: NOW...I have 3 2x6x24"'s nailed together I use for my jack stand...I have a chain on the end of it for easy lifting...and I believe they are from a scrap redwood plank I had :thumb:. There, I think i covered all of it!

Wow! Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the Husaberg this morning....:rolleyes: