Tonka Town

The tonka town thing is cool.The area looks great.One day if anbody shows me around:smirk: I'm gonna bring some stuff for my own tonka house:thumb:

thanks for sharing:thumb:

I'd be happy to show you around, but finding Tonka Town again won't be easy.

:thumb:

Let me know and I will make plans to be there...

:thumb:

So Rolls, if I give you AND your bro a buck each can I follow you guys around out there too? We'll be at teh REZ Easter weekend and memorial weekend...I should be somewhat open for other ventures other than that.

Serious question...how long can I expect the battery on my TH to last over a weekend? With minimal power use mainly the water pump...my genny no worky... :cry:

Come on out there! We'll give you your money's worth. :ride:

Rez bring an extension cord and some cash. I'll sell you some power. :smirk:

Just bring an extension cord. Make it a long one though :moon:

I've charged it while driving...don't know how long it'd take to charge it while idling...to me, not worth the effort (unless the mrs is with me........:naughty:)
Some charging is better than none. I've read in some of the RV'ing mags, that some people use a rock to press down on the accelerator pedal slightly to increase output especially in years past.:prof:

Some charging is better than none. I've read in some of the RV'ing mags, that some people use a rock to press down on the accelerator pedal slightly to increase output especially in years past.:prof:

OR a huge knife like Swazy (sp?) did in Roadhouse.....:lol: but honestly I don't expect to have a problem unless I use extra power. I had the "low battery" warning buzzer come on in the middle of the night on one trip......what a PITA to go outside and disconnect the batt in the freezing cold at 2:00AM.....I know...:cry:...what a pooooozy!

OR a huge knife like Swazy (sp?) did in Roadhouse.....:lol: but honestly I don't expect to have a problem unless I use extra power. I had the "low battery" warning buzzer come on in the middle of the night on one trip......what a PITA to go outside and disconnect the batt in the freezing cold at 2:00AM.....I know...:cry:...what a pooooozy!

Well, at least that time it was not the dogs waking you up :prof: :smirk:

We need to get the group together and get out there. It will be a beautiful desert this Spring. Here's hoping that everybody can get healthy at the same time and go out and enjoy it. :thumb:

UH HMMMM, back on topic! You girls need to start your own threads for hair dryers and what not.....:devil:
If I don't take the lady out this wkend, I'm thinking about checking this place out Sunday, never been.:thinking:

Gee, I never meant to start up a trip, but OK. What about the second weekend of April? That would be the 9th and 10th. :noidea:

Should be OK, let me double check, we're going to Vegas last weekend of this month, need to make sure I've got the squish.