Tonka Town

Good stuff Rolls. Nice area you were in too.:thumb: Will be able to join you guys soon. Am drooling.:ride:

We need to get the group together and get out there. It will be a beautiful desert this Spring. Here's hoping that everybody can get healthy at the same time and go out and enjoy it. :thumb:

I have been to those cabins a couple of times and they are really neat when you think of all the time that has passed and how many people have inhabited the things over the years. We were in the complete other direction last Saturday and never came close to that place. I must say, you do find some of the strangest things out in the desert. You guys do a good job taking pictures. We are to busy riding and really too lazy to stop and shoot pictures. :smirk:

This is my problem too. I take pics during rest stops or if we run across anything really unusual, but pass up alot of good photo ops because I just don't want to stop riding.

The tonka town thing is cool.The area looks great.One day if anbody shows me around:smirk: I'm gonna bring some stuff for my own tonka house:thumb:

thanks for sharing:thumb:

We need to get the group together and get out there. It will be a beautiful desert this Spring. Here's hoping that everybody can get healthy at the same time and go out and enjoy it. :thumb:

This is my problem too. I take pics during rest stops or if we run across anything really unusual, but pass up alot of good photo ops because I just don't want to stop riding.

:thumb:

Let me know and I will make plans to be there...

So Rolls, if I give you AND your bro a buck each can I follow you guys around out there too? We'll be at teh REZ Easter weekend and memorial weekend...I should be somewhat open for other ventures other than that.

Serious question...how long can I expect the battery on my TH to last over a weekend? With minimal power use mainly the water pump...my genny no worky... :cry:

So Rolls, if I give you AND your bro a buck each can I follow you guys around out there too? We'll be at teh REZ Easter weekend and memorial weekend...I should be somewhat open for other ventures other than that.

Serious question...how long can I expect the battery on my TH to last over a weekend? With minimal power use mainly the water pump...my genny no worky... :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as you run the "light" stuff - you know, the AC, the hair dryers, the coffee maker, the convection oven and the Microwave at least 10 -12 hours straight, you should be golden. You might want to install a bigger inverter though. :prof:

Seriously though Rez, if you are just running the water pump you should be fine. What about the Fridge? Propane?

As long as you run the "light" stuff - you know, the AC, the hair dryers, the coffee maker, the convection oven and the Microwave at least 10 -12 hours straight, you should be golden. You might want to install a bigger inverter though. :prof:

Seriously though Rez, if you are just running the water pump you should be fine. What about the Fridge? Propane?

I'm laughing because of all peeps, it's now you that has a serious question. At least Nedge has you covered.:devil:

Cooler for the fridge thingy and moooching fire from TIMO......:smirk:

And Timo, even a blind squirrel finds a nut ONCE in a while! :P

You should be able to run a cord from anybody's genny for some power. Also, one can start the engine (either tow vehicle) or motorhome for some recharging.:thumb:

You should be able to run a cord from anybody's genny for some power. Also, one can start the engine (either tow vehicle) or motorhome for some recharging.:thumb:

I've charged it while driving...don't know how long it'd take to charge it while idling...to me, not worth the effort (unless the mrs is with me........:naughty:)