To bail or not to bail?

Bail or not?

• Total voters
Newest and sadder news. Smokin joe rice is leaving motocross after this accident, concerned about his future. After both tib/fibs were severly broken along with his right foot there is on going question and a very high percentage that joe will have to have his foot fused to his leg, as his ankle was demolished in the wreck.

Stay with it... Why he cranked the bars over IDK but it certainly couldn't have helped.. He woulda destroyed his legs had he bailed.

I've never bailed from a crash but i did run into the back of a quad that decided to stop right after a jump, i was doing probably 45/50 and landed a foot off his ass end. After the hit i flew probably 15ft spotted my landing and tucked/rolled at the last moment and walked away without any injuries, bail or no bail you just gotta know how to land without hurting yourself. if i wouldn't of tucked/rolled i probably woulda snapped my neck

Why in God's name would you bail from that? There was no panic rev and the bike landed upright. Do you bail every time you hit a jump? :noidea:

It's always more fun!!
One time I didn't bail, and I blew out my nuts and back. I like my nuts, back, and having all my teeth.

The way I see it, I can get a prosthetic leg...but I cant get a prosthetic testicular. Bro Code- 15:7 :smirk:

James

Staff member
It's always more fun!!
One time I didn't bail, and I blew out my nuts and back. I like my nuts, back, and having all my teeth.

The way I see it, I can get a prosthetic leg...but I cant get a prosthetic testicular. Bro Code- 15:7 :smirk:
:facepalm: