All Thursday 2-21-13 (Glamis)

yea you can just drill a hole in your fender.... fuck that tho.

i just did all my oil changes, oil filter, air filter and coolant... went for a quick ride around the block which turned into a full on hour long ride through the :devil: of my surrounding hills. tried a gnarly hill climb i have hiked before... its so fun and one day i will own it but its a constant climb with turns and rocks and ruts all on singletrack that gets steep in parts like the bald mesa sand hills... :rocker: Then i turned around after i failed that and went down a 5 mile single track thats curves, straights, rock jumps and rut jumps. super fun and a little bit tech in spots. got me all fired up to hit up OW in the morning.... if anyone changes their mind i will be staging at the cahulia awnings sometime in the AM.

do you guys have issues with clearance and have to change the chain when you put a paddle on? seems like my knobby is already close to my guard

image.jpg

So...you didn't have to change the chain I take it

Well the bottom of my shock guard got chewed up a little since I was running the stock chain. My bro has a different chain and was able to move the wheel farther back so his guard was okay. We ended buying axle nut clamp mounts from the vendors there for $35. They worked great.