All Thursday 2-21-13 (Glamis)

sure im down. I haven't gone to Glamis since the 90's... i think my 530 exc should be ok for 1 day without a paddle?

I think you should be okay if you air down. Your bike has plenty of power so you'll be fine. What kind of tire you running? Please don't say trials lol

hell no. mx51 :smirk:

im no stranger to sand either. sounds fun and im trying to get a mid week ride in every week these days so not having to go solo sounds good to me

Okay sounds good Travace. Johnrunner and I are buying paddle tires tomorrow for our bikes. But your 530 has a lot more power then our 350's so you will be fine if you have a good knobby and not a trials tire. lol

Okay, cool thats a great knobby. Just air it down a little along with the front and you should get by no problem. PM myself or mmjsport your number. You have a handheld GPS by chance?

Yea, we can meet up off the parking spots right off the highway just before or after gecko rode. Then we are close to the vendors if anything is ended up needed. Bring the GPS and spot(lets hope we don't need that) just in case we get lost :smirk: I find it VERY easy to get lost in the endless dunes lol

its easy to find your way in Glamis........ all you have to do is find the canal and ride towards it... thats why i always liked staying off gecko cause its close to the canal.

stray far enough between the canal and the rail road tracks and you'll get turne around. by the time you run into something and find your direction, you run out of gas! :smirk: If you want we could actually meet up at a place for breakfast in Brawley early am and drive out to staging area together.