Thought for the day

If you've read my ramblings for any sort of time, or actually met me, you know i can be an odd character.
If you've actually known me, you know I'm a lot more mellow and a lot less of a total fucking douche now than I used to be.

I was talking to probably next girl friend tonight and came to the realization that I'm softer than I used to be, nearing 30 in less than 2 months. (young compared to most of you I know) and its just a matter of looking back and thinking goddamn I was feisty, not sure why I fought that fight, or beat that dude down, or ran my ass off at work for that company, I just did.

And I guess as I near 30, I don't feel a need to fight unless i'm provoked, I don't feel I have much to prove as a racer, although that is still 100% effort, I can accept bullshit at work and walk away without really caring, it is what it is. I have learned patience, I guess maturity. Give it time.

If you've read my ramblings for any sort of time, or actually met me, you know i can be an odd character.
If you've actually known me, you know I'm a lot more mellow and a lot less of a total fucking douche now than I used to be.

I was talking to probably next girl friend tonight and came to the realization that I'm softer than I used to be, nearing 30 in less than 2 months. (young compared to most of you I know) and its just a matter of looking back and thinking goddamn I was feisty, not sure why I fought that fight, or beat that dude down, or ran my ass off at work for that company, I just did.

And I guess as I near 30, I don't feel a need to fight unless i'm provoked, I don't feel I have much to prove as a racer, although that is still 100% effort, I can accept bullshit at work and walk away without really caring, it is what it is. I have learned patience, I guess maturity. Give it time.

You’re somewhat maturing. It happens sometimes. Being a douche is a talent and once you learn to finesse it so people don’t realize it until they are all the way involved with you it’s too late for them to turn back. So shave your yam bag, don’t use cooking oil and make sure she leaves with a cherry snow cone. (You’ll probably have to urban dictionary that) :thumb: