Thor boots w/ ratchet buckles

Wow that pretty good boot supposedly to have that happen. I could see if you had on your Jordans but Tech 6's :shocked:

What is the difference with Tech 6's and A-stars M 6's.
Not sure what the M6 is. Maybe a cheaper boot. If I had on my Jordan's my foot would still be sitting up on that hill attached to the bushes....

Man I have really wanted a pair since they came out. I tighten my boots down soooo tight my feet go cold. Like I almost need a mallet to get down the buckles :lol: It really helps my speed though! Makes me seconds faster on every lap :noidea: I tighten all my gear up like that.
thats not good :shocked:

Sounds like David knight wearing boots that are 3 sizes to small for him haha. I like to cruise in comfort.

James

Staff member
thats not good :shocked:

Sounds like David knight wearing boots that are 3 sizes to small for him haha. I like to cruise in comfort.
Actually wearing boots that are to loose defeats the purpose of them (same with helmets). Don't think that "tight" boots would make you faster though, only protect you better. :P

James

Staff member
That is what my sons boots are AlpineStar M6. I got then off ebay for 25 bucks shipped two years ago. Ofcourse now he has grown out of them and has the Oneals, but I was just curious myself what is the difference from Tech6.

http://www.priceleap.com/compare-prices/Alpinestars_M6_Boots--4872323
Did Alphinestars call their boots M *insert number* back in the day and now calls them Tech *insert number*? Because I can't find the M's on their site. :noidea: http://www.alpinestars.com/pl/c/112.html

That $199 price is also what the Tech 6's cost.

Did Alphinestars call their boots M *insert number* back in the day and now calls them Tech *insert number*? Because I can't find the M's on their site. :noidea: http://www.alpinestars.com/pl/c/112.html

That $199 price is what the Tech 6's cost.

I don't know :noidea: these boots I have don't look old at all. they where practically brand new when I got them, but like most small boots size 6, Kids grow out of them fast so they don't see much use before getting put on ebay.

Actually wearing boots that are to loose defeats the purpose of them (same with helmets). Don't think that "tight" boots would make you faster though, only protect you better. :P

I feel as if I know where my foot is better :noidea: Can't ride sloppy!

I skipped that step and went to the 10's

i was contemplating those but after i read a bunch of horrible reviews AND a salesman at a stealership told me to stay away from them i went wth the Sidi's... once broke in im loving those boots now.

i was contemplating those but after i read a bunch of horrible reviews AND a salesman at a stealership told me to stay away from them i went wth the Sidi's... once broke in im loving those boots now.

Don't know about the 10's but I have the 8's and they have been great and very comfy, they are getting old and ragged tho so it will time for some new ones soon.:cry:

Don't know about the 10's but I have the 8's and they have been great and very comfy, they are getting old and ragged tho so it will time for some new ones soon.:cry:

yea dude in the shop said something like that as well. said the older ones are good but the 10's are flawed or something like that.