Thinkin about quitting my job.

Back in the day I worked a a major grocery chain - it was when parcel pick-up was the new thing. It was a blast - we used to load people's bags in their back seat - while loading said bags I would drift the nastiest "air biscuit " allowable by law. :lol: Most fun a bunch of young Hooligan teenagers could have with their boots on! :prof:

James

Staff member
Glad to see that you got it worked out. :thumb:

Speaking from experience, NEVER burn a bridge as you don't know who the boss man knows at other companies. Or if someday you'll be back at that company.

Back in the day I worked a a major grocery chain - it was when parcel pick-up was the new thing. It was a blast - we used to load people's bags in their back seat - while loading said bags I would drift the nastiest "air biscuit " allowable by law. :lol: Most fun a bunch of young Hooligan teenagers could have with their boots on! :prof:
:shocked: You take your boots off?

that does sound like it sucks really bad. dont jsut quit tho... line something else up and then give at least a 2 week notice. no matter how bad it is its never good to burn bridges. Also 4 hours a week is better then no hours a week unless you know you can hustle and make money legally elsewhere.

keep your head up NH you will find something you like... or at least a job you can stand in between the times you get to go ride.

Exactly as TraV states above PLUS you can also have a chat with the boss and ask about it...sometimes all it takes is a little visit to make them realize you've got concerns but DO NOT give them an ultimatum... Sit him/her down ask if this is going to last much longer because you have responsibilities (bills or ???) and the money made by the hours given doesn't leave much afterwards... Shwo them you're a team player and maybe they'll give in. If not, start feeling around for other opportunities. :prof: You're welcome!