Thinkin about quitting my job.

Hawk, you can certainly find a job with more than 4 hrs a week... I know the economy sucks but flip burgers or something until you get out of college and then go pimp the real goods yo!
Yep^. Just advertise on craiglist that you can do yard work, :thumb: tax free income:thumb: and you make your own hours, great for college kids

Yep^. Just advertise on craiglist that you can do yard work, :thumb: tax free income:thumb: and you make your own hours, great for college kids

Same again, I do yard work for an private estate, paid out of a trust fund tax free. :thumb: It works, and as people like you you get to do more, easier stuff. I pushmowed my ass off for a long time and pulled weeds, now I ride a ventrac.

Reminds me of an old Nursery Ryme: "little boy blew - he had to, he needed the money"

Just kidding Hawk, you know I lurvs ya :thumb: My advice, move on and don't sweat the small stuff.

So now you get like 40hrs?

i couldnt work 40hrs if i wanted to, school takes my time away, but i'm getting adequate time that i'll be able to ride as soon as it warms up

But i did apply at a few other places, to see if i can get out of being a glorified cart pusher:devil:

Good for you... life sucks without some coin in your pocket.... as soon as you graduate college move to the east or west coast and get some real$$

Good for you... life sucks without some coin in your pocket.... as soon as you graduate college move to the east or west coast and get some real$$
Seriously, I didn't think I'd ever be excited to work. In the spring and fall, I look foreward to getting out of school and heading over a few times a week for a few hours for make a little coin. Everything's better, more crap to do with your girlfriend, more race fees, more parts, more freedome in general really. I'll be able to buy a truck when I hit 16 now thank god, spring makes my 4th or 5th year in the "work force" and my 2nd at my new job. I paid for my last few bikes this way even :thumb: I love it. Being a kid is good, being a kid with little cash is the tits.

Seriously, I didn't think I'd ever be excited to work. In the spring and fall, I look foreward to getting out of school and heading over a few times a week for a few hours for make a little coin. Everything's better, more crap to do with your girlfriend, more race fees, more parts, more freedome in general really. I'll be able to buy a truck when I hit 16 now thank god, spring makes my 4th or 5th year in the "work force" and my 2nd at my new job. I paid for my last few bikes this way even :thumb: I love it. Being a kid is good, being a kid with little cash is the tits.
Make the girlfriend buy you stuff :devil: