125 They say 2-strokes don't cost as much as 4-stroke to fix? NOT IN MY CASE

i could buy a differrent bike cheaper than it would be to replace crank, crank bearings, cylinder, piston, clutch basket, clutch hub, and clutch plates... :cry:

really? what year is your bike? and the bike you would buy would most likly be a clapped out POS that would need all of this sooner or later.

really? what year is your bike? and the bike you would buy would most likly be a clapped out POS that would need all of this sooner or later.

EXACTLY what I was saying... That's why I'm fixing my bike... I have a motor sitting around that's why I thought about that. I've been looking on eBay found ALOT of the parts I need for pretty good prices. :thumb:

Anyone think this is grooved :smirk:

3efa0a11.jpg

nah, just file it down :smirk:

are u doin the fixing ur self ? if so r u using a torque wrench? and if ur head cylander and cylander all is new, is ur bottom case disformed or cracked from the bolts being 2 tight cracking the case allowing water 2 leak in?

The bottom is good... There's no water in the oil also... Oh and leaks ALOT about half of what's in the cooling system...
is it coming out of the run off hose? Because if it is my buddy just had that problem he got new radiator hoses and a high pressure radiator cap and that solver his issue

Go cry about your old 2 stroke some more. It costs me atleast $2000 to set up a flat track bike to win an AM main event, and 3,000+ to make some $$$ in the pro class