125 They say 2-strokes don't cost as much as 4-stroke to fix? NOT IN MY CASE

Well... About 6 months ago my top end blew and I had water in the cylinder so I replaced all the gaskets, piston and rings, and replated the cylinder. Well is still leaked so I replaced the gaskets ONCE AGAIN... still leaked. So then I bought a new head and replaced the gaskets... Well guess what still leaks. WTF??? well here I am 6 months later and my bike is still broke. I have about $800 in the bike since it broke and still haven't got to ride. Only thing else I can of think of replacing os the cylinder itself... Any other ideas?

James is trying to help. Please describe the "leak" in detail. What is leaking and where.

If I had to guess it's a damaged sealing surface of like others have said a crack.

yea i really don't agree with that statement either, there is nothing cheap about this sport at all in the first place and 2 stroke parts are cheaper but you also have to replace them more often

Well.... The leak is BELOW the piston rings. I think it's Coming from the base of the cylinder... Tomorrow I'm going to try and RTV silicone the hell out of the gasket and see what happens...

BTW I was just joking with James haha:thumb:

How much water/coolant are we talking about? Noticeable drop in level in the rads.?
Could be an imperfection in either the cylinder or crank cases..possible failed gasket in the bottom cases (? hard for me to picture right now), waterpump seal?

How much water/coolant are we talking about? Noticeable drop in level in the rads.?
Could be an imperfection in either the cylinder or crank cases..possible failed gasket in the bottom cases (? hard for me to picture right now), waterpump seal?

The bottom is good... There's no water in the oil also... Oh and leaks ALOT about half of what's in the cooling system...

The bottom is good... There's no water in the oil also... Oh and leaks ALOT about half of what's in the cooling system...

Why do you say the bottom is good? There is two parts to the bottom sealed from each other...trans and crank sides.
Why do you think the probably is definitely in the cylinder location?