The Price is Right!

You don't know how insurance works do you? :thinking:

Anyways, Bryce, that really sucks man. I laughed when I saw that 250 dollars for graphics specifically...it's funny that the stealership counts graphics as a necessary piece of equipment :smirk:

Are you going to go ahead and part out your 250 and get a new bike? Or are you gonna fix up and bling out your 250? I sense some interesting threads coming up from Bryce :banana:

I'm going to put this one back together. I will be nice having a newer bike with next to nothing in it. :thumb:

You don't know how insurance works do you? :thinking:

Anyways, Bryce, that really sucks man. I laughed when I saw that 250 dollars for graphics specifically...it's funny that the stealership counts graphics as a necessary piece of equipment :smirk:

Are you going to go ahead and part out your 250 and get a new bike? Or are you gonna fix up and bling out your 250? I sense some interesting threads coming up from Bryce :banana:

do to! if you slip on pee pee at the cost co you get 53,000$ :lol:

:thinking: Wasn't there a thread about getting a 450 or something...:thinking: Strap broke huh?

You thinking that too huh:devil:

:lol:

haha Yeah a 450 would be nice but if I was going for that I would have kept dragging it so I knew for sure it was totalled. Or just accidently run it off a cliff. haha

:lol: Make sure to record that. :ride:

Sounds like we need an investigator for possible insurance fraud :P:lol:

By the way I will take that bike off of your hands:smirk:

Well $200 later here she is. I gave her a trial :ride: tonight and she is good to go.:thumb: Tomorrow I put her back to work.:banana:
Bike038.jpg

lo0ks totaled to me. The dealer ship did you an awsome favor by giving you a quote like that. you should buy them all lunch:thumb: