The Price is Right!

Well just dropped it off and it will be thursday night before I know. But it sounds like we all may be a little shy. They said the insurance guys will make them do the other radator too cause it was tweaked a little. Also probably have to have new ferrings and they are checking to make sure my axle, forks, and rim is straight. He said right now he was guessing closer to $1500. I'm going to try and get all the old parts from them when I pick up the bike. (If they don't total it):shocked: Can you beleive they may total it with just the little damage it has.:shocked: Well any way it goes it will be 2 weeks before I get it back or a new one.:rolleyes: Atleast I still have the 2001 WR to :ride:

haha Yeah a 450 would be nice but if I was going for that I would have kept dragging it so I knew for sure it was totalled. Or just accidently run it off a cliff. haha

Well talked to the insurance guy and he said the total has to be 75% or more of the value before they total it. So I think we are fine. I don't see it adding up to that much. Shitty thing is the bike will be out of commission another 2 weeks. :cry:

WOW! Got my quote back to fix it.......you guys sitting down. $3850.00 :shocked: I said "No I wanna know how much to fix it not what its worth." He laughed and said "Yep thats to fix it." Guess I will know monday what the insurance is going to do.:thinking:

WOW! Got my quote back to fix it.......you guys sitting down. $3850.00 :shocked: I said "No I wanna know how much to fix it not what its worth." He laughed and said "Yep thats to fix it." Guess I will know monday what the insurance is going to do.:thinking:

:shocked: hold on i think i just crapped myself

I would be curious to know how that is broken down.

i'll trade you $2,000 and your bike for mine...lol. although mine probably has half that much damage to it if you get picky...lol

$3850? 38 freaking 50 you have got to be kidding. That blows. Try to get the breakdown of that total. Are they replacing the frame or something?

If they do total the bike, I would try hard to buy the totaled remains. It will have a salvage title, but I bet that bike can be put back into decent condition for under $1k.