The Official DBA Members Quote Thread

The mms is where we roast his ass. Can't believe it, I'm driving through springs tomorrow, and have no way to stop in and say hey. What a Phuck!!

Yeah right??? Wtf @Naturaledge ???
Every year goes to Palm Springs for R&R and doesn't ride? Doesn't hit up you guys for TDay and doesn't go to Joshua tree national park.... Wtf?

EDIT:!!

This Just in! Natural Edge has been spotted state side with the @James spy cam with extra extra zoom lens. He's cleaning up around his Palm Springs condo in preparation for a visit from @timoyz @Rack and Rez. There has been no comment as of lately from @jackson409, or @PALMER84ONE. However @CDA has been quoted saying " @2strokesteve89 @chopnwood and I have no business here"
That is all.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hahaha! Just saw this Gary - sorry but, you can't expect a prodigious golfer such as myself to go out and consistently shoot 105 without some serious concentration! But, seriously, I was playing Stone Eagle when you guys were coming through. No way, no how would you have gotten through the gate. The only way I got through was to disguise myself as M33 - they immediately assumed I was grounds crew. :lol::lol:

Hahaha! Just saw this Gary - sorry but, you can't expect a prodigious golfer such as myself to go out and consistently shoot 105 without some serious concentration! But, seriously, I was playing Stone Eagle when you guys were coming through. No way, no how would you have gotten through the gate. The only way I got through was to disguise myself as M33 - they immediately assumed I was grounds crew. :lol::lol:

You mean a caddy.

:lol: