All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Come on Rez, hop in the truck and make the drive out Friday or Saturday and we can ride. It is not that long of a drive for a good day of riding.

Come on Rez, hop in the truck and make the drive out Friday or Saturday and we can ride. It is not that long of a drive for a good day of riding.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........................... :thinking: .....maybe ... I definately need to dial in the Rezaberg. Just riding it up and down the road in front of the rez it felt squerlly...still too much air in the tires I figure... 17 miles on the thing, damn near wore out! :smirk: ... nobody did any riding this weekend so she sat and sparkled real good..... would've given CDA a good run for his money in a "sitting on the stand competition" :devil:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........................... :thinking: .....maybe ... I definately need to dial in the Rezaberg. Just riding it up and down the road in front of the rez it felt squerlly...still too much air in the tires I figure... 17 miles on the thing, damn near wore out! :smirk: ... nobody did any riding this weekend so she sat and sparkled real good..... would've given CDA a good run for his money in a "sitting on the stand competition" :devil:

:rolleyes: who buys a brand new bike and leaves it on the freggin stand :gibbs: I call :lame: on your azz REzz,,, NO MORE REZ FOR PREZ!!! :P

:picard:

Speak for yourself, I was out in Stoddard Saturday with my kids, if I knew you needed to ride I would have asked. 80 deg. and 5/10 mph "w".

Speak for yourself, I was out in Stoddard Saturday with my kids, if I knew you needed to ride I would have asked. 80 deg. and 5/10 mph "w".

Didn't need to ride this weekend still trying to get rid of this "LUMBUCARUDOUS" shizzle I have in mys chest...I had something coming on for the past 3 weeks and it finally settled when I got back from Geeks. :foul:... not gone but close...I'm sure riding wouldn't have done me any good (health wise)...:prof:.....:smirk:

Didn't need to ride this weekend still trying to get rid of this "LUMBUCARUDOUS" shizzle I have in mys chest...I had something coming on for the past 3 weeks and it finally settled when I got back from Geeks. :foul:... not gone but close...I'm sure riding wouldn't have done me any good (health wise)...:prof:.....:smirk:

Jr. Jr. came down with a Rez Rash and is looking blotchy. I told him to use the cream that he took out of your back pack. :devil:

Lemme call the waaaambulance for you.:moon::P