The MX Track - How was your day today?

It's only gonna be 97 here on Sunday!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
I think I'm taking the kiddo's 125 to the track, get me some "old" normal back!
Sorry about all the stuff you’re going through. I hope the kid comes to his senses, but until then, you’ve gained a bike.:ride:

Sorry about all the stuff you’re going through. I hope the kid comes to his senses, but until then, you’ve gained a bike.:ride:
Thanks.
And its probably the funnest bike I have. Of that, my kx250f, and my yz250, I'm the fastest on the 125.
My KX is fun and I'm okay on it, and the YZ250 sits in the garage until my balls finally drop and I'm big-boy enough to ride it again. That thing is wicked fast.

Wow Brad, that’s some tough shit going on. Like others said, let it go. My oldest boy did the walk away, had a kid, kid was 2 before I met him. He’s 4 now, and I moved away to here. Tough, wanna visit, just ask. Some of my girls come out ever 3 weeks.

Maybe you should just sell me the YZ 250 since you can't handle it ..
I ain't never selling it, I love that bike. But she's thrown me twice already and I have learned some respect.
Wow Brad, that’s some tough shit going on. Like others said, let it go. My oldest boy did the walk away, had a kid, kid was 2 before I met him. He’s 4 now, and I moved away to here. Tough, wanna visit, just ask. Some of my girls come out ever 3 weeks.
I dont know what else I can do. Everyone is telling me the same, but the kid has been my whole life for the past 15 years. Tough to just let him go ya know? Especially after the hell his mother put me through in the family courts. I had to fight for every minute with him.

I was actually just up near you last weekend on my Harley. Visited Sedona for the 1st time. Put 411 miles on the Softail. The ride home was fargin brutal. Sunburnt my nose so bad it was actually hard and crispy. Felt like the shell on a shrimp.
But I'd love to visit, maybe sometime in the near future I'll give you a buzz. Thanks for the offer!

So it looks like it's gonna rain for the next 72 hours near me, and my normal track will probably be closed.
Looks like I have to go to the big track (ACP), darn!
They're watering tonight so I'm guessing they're not planning on rain.
It's an hour drive though, so up at 4, load, be there at 6...

Thanks.

It's all because of his psycho Mother.
She had her parenting time completely removed in Dec 2019 because I showed the court the text messages she was sending him, and the court found that she was psychologically abusing him. She was then ordered to go to psychotherapy because she has a personality disorder of the narcissistic kind, but refuses to go. Zach didn't take this well because we had 50/50 parenting time.
So basically she has been brainwashing him his entire life, training him to hate me, and attacking and harassing me in the courts.
So, long story short, I filed a relocation plan in court, to get permission to move back home with my kid to get away from her attacks. She showed it to him, and I think he thought if he went home with me the day my brother died, that he wouldn't ever come back.
Yeah he's 15.

Do you know where he’s at at least?

Do you know where he’s at at least?
Nope. Dont even know if he's alive 100%.
I assume he's at his moms cuz she's always rescued him before. (He's ran away twice previously)
But since she is court ordered not to have unsupervised contact with him, she is not saying ANYTHING.
Which proves her guilt. She has never contacted the PD, while I have been in constant contact with them.
What good Mother wouldn't be screaming from the rooftops?
But since I cant prove that he's there, she is getting away with it.
And since the PD needs evidence of a crime, they cant just search her house.
My guess is that she has him secreted away, with promises of expensive gifts to stay quiet and ride the storm until he's 18.

At the end of the day, I believe he's alive, and am gonna let him go do his thing.
Hardest decision I've ever had to come to terms with.
I'm hoping he'll pop his head up soon, and what more can I do?

If he doesn't contact me before he's 16 and tries to go get a license, he'll come up on the NCIC, and they take him into custody, and bring him back here, and then he'll just run away again.

It's fucked up. It kills me.
But I've got his 125 loaded up and I'm gonna take it to the track tomorrow and try and forget about it for a few laps.

Last edited:
First off - how was the track? Hope is was a good day of spinning laps. It was nice to see it cooling down a little out there. Raining in Peoria yesterday But the heat is coming back. I'll be out that way in about 3 weeks.
If you want someone to blow the cobwebs out of that YZ - Let me know, I can do that for you...:devil:

Changing gears (like I how did that) - Your story of your son is heartbreaking. I would at least validate that he is at his mother's house. I am assuming she lives somewhat close by. Even if he is not coming back home, you know where he is and let it run it's course. It's a crappy deal, but stay positive and who knows what will come of it.

Too hot past 11am here to ride. Riding seasons coming though. Next plan MX race on 9/19. Hopefully it cools down by then. At this stage I’m a fair weather rider.

I didn't make it to the track. I set my alarm, but for the wrong day. By the time I would've gotten there the track would've been all dried out cuz the owner doesn't wet it as much as he should.
I haven't figured out how to verify if the kid is at his moms.
Was thinking of paying someone with a nice drone to drop into her backyard...:thinking::thinking::thinking:
I could meet with you the YZ's...should be cooler by then.
Still gotta figure out the oil leak on the KX.

Cuz I didn't punish the kid for fear of going to jail

Last edited: