The Guns Thread

:D hunting since i was 7, just got MY first 30-06. my guns are all kept at my grandfathers house and he has alot i can't even name

IN MY NAME:Tikka T3 Lite stainless 30-06
Marlin Papoose .22

:D hunting since i was 7, just got MY first 30-06. my guns are all kept at my grandfathers house and he has alot i can't even name

IN MY NAME:Tikka T3 Lite stainless 30-06
Marlin Papoose .22

Hey, I got that gun from my parents for Christmas when I was about 16, I still have it to this day. I let my boy have it, so now it is his gun. I love that thing. It's like a little sniper rifle the way it comes apart
and carries in its case. Man I have killed countless squirrels with that gun.

Oh and Jos,,, yeah man, now that is what I am talking about.:banana:

iv got a ton of guns man

winchester model 70 30-06 carbine
savage model 220a 16ga shot gun
ruger 10-22 carbine
rossi with 410 and 22 barrels (the barrls inter change)
an old 50 cal muzzle loader (not sure what brand/model stamped in the barrel it says charles daly black powder only .50 cal spain hawken)
another black powder .50 it says bpi- conneticut valley arms buckhorn magnum
2 bb guns, 1 c02 bb pistol
and my dad used to have a 9mm pistol i was mad when he got rid of it man i loved that gun.

then iv got the guns i were born with 13in bicepts

James

Staff member
iv got a ton of guns man

winchester model 70 30-06 carbine
savage model 220a 16ga shot gun
ruger 10-22 carbine
rossi with 410 and 22 barrels (the barrls inter change)
an old 50 cal muzzle loader (not sure what brand/model stamped in the barrel it says charles daly black powder only .50 cal spain hawken)
another black powder .50 it says bpi- conneticut valley arms buckhorn magnum
2 bb guns, 1 c02 bb pistol
and my dad used to have a 9mm pistol i was mad when he got rid of it man i loved that gun.

then iv got the guns i were born with 13in bicepts
:lol:

Nice collection. :thumb:

My family has allot of guns, I know i will miss a few in this list, i dont remember all the brande or model #'s
shotguns

870 magnum 12ga
870 youth 20ga
H&R break action .410
Winchester super X 12ga
Some Remington automatic 12ga
1890's break action double barrel

Rifles

2 Springfield 30-06
.243 auto
4 .22 LR

handguns

.44 magnum
.38 police special
.22 short mark one
9mm auto
.22 revolver

I can't remember any more....

Very nice!:hail: You need to get a picture with all of them together.

Girl_Plus_Gun_by_punkroc.jpg

The cat's ass! In Ohio! We can only hunt with a shotgun, muzzleloader, or pistol in deer season.

I choose the muzzie! I shoot a .45 cal in-line with 209 ignition. It's a one shot deal! That's the way I like it! One shot, one kill! I will pass up many shots, MANY shots that can be questionable, until I sit an find the exact right one!

I shoot my muzzie until I can shoot the "B" out of a Budweiser can at 100 yds!

I sat in a super spot for 3 mornings and evening sessions watching herds of freezer nappers until I found the perfect shot! Sunday morning at 7:30 am. Straight on at around 90 yards looking at me, me on my ass with the gun propped on my knees and perfectly steady.... I placed the crosshairs between the eyes...it would be a clean miss or a slam dunk. I squeezed the trigger lightly....Fuc' k n BOOOOOOOM! Large cloud of white smoke! (150grains of powder makes a big whoosh!:banana:)

I saw nothing move or run! I knew that was a fantabulous practiced shot that was just was I was looking for! Thats why I shoot a muzzleloader!

It was beautious! The big doe felt NOTHING as most of her brain and head exploded. She dropped like a bag of hammers! That's a good kill! I like that! That's the way I like to hunt! :thumb:

I dragged her down the hill and put her in the back of the pickup and went to camp. I hauled her up on the meat pole and took everything out I didn't want to eat.

I pared out the tenderloins, and fried them up (still warm) in bacon grease, mushrooms, onions, and fresh garlic! It totally rocked! The rest of her will feed me thoughout the year!

Is that awesome or what? I feed myself off my own land! :banana:

Well I have one or two.

Remington 6mm Bull Barrel
Pre 64 Winchester 7mm Mag
Winchester 30-06
H&R 243
H&R 223 (This is the bike gun)
Ruger 22-250
Ithica 37 20 gauge
Winchester SX-3 12 gauge
Savage O/U 12 Gauge
870 Express
870 Express with Slug Barrel and red dot scope
Ruger 10/22
Black powder 50 cal (Can't remember the brand)

Ruger 44 mag with 7.5" barrel
Dan Wesson .357

I'm forgetting a couple but can't remember which ones.:lol:

This weekend my Dad showed us his Raven MP-25 for the first time.
MP-25.jpg

I never knew he had it for those 5 years. It's fricken' tiny, and I'm not sure if I like it. It seems like a good conceal firearm though. Anyways, we got back from the gun shop and went home to shoot it. Loaded it, pulled back the slide, CLICK...nothing. Took it apart and, well, there's the problem.
MP-25Pin.jpg

Firing pin is snapped. On both sides. We're not sure how that happened. We ordered a new firing pin, so we'll get to shoot it soon enough.

Also, we're looking at two different guns for a family Christmas gift. We're looking at a DPMS AR-15 and a P90. I'm crossing my fingers for the AR-15. I'm not too sure about the bullpup design of the P90, I'm not knowledgeable with that style. I also don't like the low recoil of the P90. I like a gun with some recoil, it makes me feel more connected with the gun and I like the feel of a nice, healthy recoil. Also, I wanna be able to sling some lead by bump firing the AR-15. :smirk: The AR-15 is also more versatile and less expensive. But on side with the P90, it's much shorter but also more expensive.