The Guns Thread

A Raven MP-25 :lol: They are crap. I would never consider one of those for anything. They are cheaply made and as you have discovered break easily. Not a firearm to rely on.

Anything smaller than 380 is just not a choice I would make.

So I've heard. :lol: I don't like small caliber stuff, and when I heard it was a .25, I about :picard:ed But hey, it was free.

My dream pistol is a Kimber Covert II. :hail: Or anything Kimber at that!

:hail: :hail:

Great collection Bryce!:thumb:

But seriously guys:
postpics.gif

Post em up!

hhhm Well I don't have them all laid out or anything but I guess I can get most in kill shots. :smirk:

here is one with the Ithica on a very hot duck hunt.

101_0901.jpg

The 870 with the scope.

Tanneratfair055.jpg

My Ex with my .223

Scouting005.jpg

My .223 and 44 shooting rabbits

coyotehunting006.jpg

Bottom picture is with my O/U Wicked coyote and fox gun.
photo_2007_1_30_15_34_0_edited.jpg

Another with my O/U
shrek.jpg

Another of my Ithica
825081853_MjQoQ-L-1.jpg

iv got a story bout a gun, i saw a rabbit so i went and got my ruger 22 (its a semi-auto with a 10 rd magazine) and i shot at it once and missed the rabbit hopped a couple times then i shot again and missed again and the rabbit took off and i followed him with my scope while unloading my clip on him, then i just saw this big like exsplosine, and was like wtf so i walked down the where it was and there was the rabbits insides just laying there, and i never found the body, just guts

iv got a story bout a gun, i saw a rabbit so i went and got my ruger 22 (its a semi-auto with a 10 rd magazine) and i shot at it once and missed the rabbit hopped a couple times then i shot again and missed again and the rabbit took off and i followed him with my scope while unloading my clip on him, then i just saw this big like exsplosine, and was like wtf so i walked down the where it was and there was the rabbits insides just laying there, and i never found the body, just guts

:shocked: The heck? :lol:

And then you find the crazy ass hillbilly sitting in a treestand with a .50bmg chambered rifle? :smirk:

I don't understand that video! Unless the venison wasn't in season, why would you educate a good buck to hunting for a shot at small game? :prof: I would never do that if that buck were out of season! I'd watch him and pattern his movements and plan my attack in the future! :naughty: That just seems dumb to me!

Ugh! The only thing I have less respect for in the field than a dumb-ass, is an Amish hunter.

Amish hunters suck balls and if they hunt where you do, all is lost! They are like the CWD (Chronic Wasting Disease) of the woods! Everything will die! I flip them off and try to F them up when I can because they are such unethical hunters! "Hunters" Hah! I take that back, they are lead slinging, illegal, animal wounding, total pieces of shit that should be run off all state game land since the bearded MF's don't even pay taxes like I do for the privilege! They are the worst thing for all of flora and fauna next to a nuclear bomb! If they thought a chipmunk had decent tenderloins, they'd kill them all too! I kick them off my land every year! One even was dragging a doe I shot on my own property onto state land! Needless to say, the little bearded MF'r got the scare of his life when a 6'5" camouflaged dude with a gun asked him what the F he was doing with my doe and I physically chased him for several hundred yards! I would have kicked his ass on general purpose reasons! May have hung his beard from my rear-view mirror!

Amish are not quaint, furniture making, apple pie baking, folks that you think! They scar the land by coming down in BUSLOADS! 30, 50. 80 peeps and surrounding a section of land, getting their KIDS to drive the woods beating pots and pans, and shooting EVERYTHING that comes out the other side! Pretty sporting, huh? Good game management, huh?

They come down to state lands and illegally harvest ginseng, taking more than they should, and collecting more morel shrooms than they should without proper propagation. They fish everything out of a lake bigger than a minnow and even take the frogs!

Amish come to state game land because the extensive farms they own are void of wildlife and diversity! They are killers and rapers of flora and fauna that you and I pay TAXES hunt and fish responsibly and with discretion!

The Amish do not like us "Yankees" as they call us! Many only speak German and view American culture as evil and foreign! I understand German and they are calling us douchebags! They are the Taliban of our natural resources for sure! That kicks my ass when they ruin a hunt of mine, and kill young bucks that could be nice in a few years!

>>>Rant completed<<<

F the Amish! :finger:

what exactly is going on here?

he missed the deer and shot the rabbit... and amazingly even got to take a 2nd shot ... then missed that one too ?

Yeah, for real. I can't believe he missed those two shots. But then again, I don't know how far away he was. But any somewhat skilled rifleman should be able to hit that deer from 100yds.

James

Staff member
what exactly is going on here?

he missed the deer and shot the rabbit... and amazingly even got to take a 2nd shot ... then missed that one too ?

Yeah, for real. I can't believe he missed those two shots. But then again, I don't know how far away he was. But any somewhat skilled rifleman should be able to hit that deer from 100yds.
His description on Youtube.

To make a long story short, my son dropped my rifle one week before this hunt and did not tell me it was dropped, after making two repetitive shots with custom loads, I knew it was not me. 15 minutes later, buck came back out and I had a chance to get my other gun from my truck and harvest him, however I did not film the fatal shot, but I have pictures. Please notice innocent bystander (rabbit) on the first shot. I was shooting a 7mm Magnum.

F the Amish! :finger:
:shocked: Damn Buck did you get it all out or do you want another go at it?

I'm guessing that you have a different "type" of Amish folks in OH as that's nothing like how it is around here. First off they do pay taxes just like me and you, with a couple exceptions. Due to special wording in the Social Security and the recent ObamaCare bills :foul:, certain religious groups are exempt (Amish being one of them)

Plus around here majority of them are pretty nice and respectable. A lot of them are business owners and not small mom and pop stores either, if I remember right an Amish neighbor of mine was a shareholder/part-owner of Kibbi, LLC which makes the Renegade haulers.

images.jpg

But you're right they aren't all quiet piece loving folks. :smirk: