The Guns Thread

:banana: I got my new Mosin Nagant off lay-away today. :thumb: It is a 1925 Hexagonal receiver from the ("Premier Tula Arsenals" of Russia). The bore on this rifle is so tight I can not wait to start shooting it. this should group nicely. I will post pictures of it after I clean the causmoline off it.

Please do. I have to get ahold of one pretty soon. Not that I need anymore.
Oh, it is a nice one for sure. I paid only $250.00 for it. I may even load video of myself or my lovely wife shooting it. I'll be sure to make it so you can see the target explode.

I just cleaned it up just enough to fire a few rounds through it. Just to make sure it fires :smirk:. Oh man this thing sounds so good, crisp and sharp sound just like my son's M39 Mosin-Nagant.

When was the last time you went out and shot your rifles? I have just had the urge to shoot. But, I have to refrain myself because I will shoot up what ammo I have left. It sucks when you run out of ammo.

I shot my 22-250 (rem 788) Wednesday. I had it in the truck when i went to shoot another "funny gun" that I had just bought, so I shot it too. (That one goes with another funny gun I have. They are Taurus 45 colts that also accept 410 shotgun shells. My first one has a 3 inch barrel and the one I just got has a 6 inch barrel.)

I shot my 22-250 (rem 788) Wednesday. I had it in the truck when i went to shoot another "funny gun" that I had just bought, so I shot it too. (That one goes with another funny gun I have. They are Taurus 45 colts that also accept 410 shotgun shells. My first one has a 3 inch barrel and the one I just got has a 6 inch barrel.)
22-250 is a very nice round. One of the fastest out there.

Get ready for another wave of commie anti gun assholes riding the gun controll train, again after this nut bag went on his shooting spree Friday, once again if every body were armed and trained in proper use of firearms, this would not have happened.

Yup, curious to see what teh politiocians are going to do after lsitining to the dad of the last kid that was shot/killed. he didn't have ANY good things to say about guns, politicians and/or the NRA...