The Guns Thread

yep. last year about this time a couple of "loony tunes" took some pressure cookers, killed several and injured half a block worth of spectators at a marathon race in Boston. You might have heard about that. Seems like killings with such pressure cooker/bombs are quite common elsewhere in the world. You might have heard about that too. I googled it again, but so far nothing pops up about banning pressure cookers of any kind.

Last edited:
It can go back and forth all day, but the thread was started so that one of the subscribers could get a reading on what some of us may or may not carry when we ride, or if we enjoy the shooting sports as well as motorcycles. Maybe if someone wants to open a thread where they can espouse the virtues of living where a citizen does not have as many choices and rights about that sort of thing they should do so now, thus leaving this thread for it's intended target?

Last edited:
I'll leave this tread for its intended purpose maby I'll move the debate to the political tread..The men in suits will tell u the difference between an ack of war and an ack of insanity depending on what culture,cuntry,religion u come from..but it's all insanity!!

:focus: so i've competed competitively in multiple competition's such as USPSA, IDPA, and local matches. Recently was looking at some of RACKS cowboy photos and just happened to run in this, http://www.sassnet.com/wildbunch/ its single action shooting society. Was wondering if anybody has done this before?? it looks pretty cool. dress up like old westerns and shoot like them too!

I like shooting single actions. Not sure yet about the dress up tho. There is an ex racer up here that took a seniors national title in that competition a few years back. He also does some steel challenge. I bought one if his SA 1911's when Ruger came out with their 1911 (he gets done sponsorship from ruger in the cowboy shooting). He showed me some "finger rolls". Sure makes the ammo can go empty faster.

I like shooting single actions. Not sure yet about the dress up tho. There is an ex racer up here that took a seniors national title in that competition a few years back. He also does some steel challenge. I bought one if his SA 1911's when Ruger came out with their 1911 (he gets done sponsorship from ruger in the cowboy shooting). He showed me some "finger rolls". Sure makes the ammo can go empty faster.

yeah i was looking into it and realized that i cant compete with my 1911 because i have a rail on my gun. I think it would be really cool to do. i also dont have the shotgun or rifle.