The Guns Thread

Just give them the ones they would find anyway :P, and go on about your business. Actually, follow the issues and you will find that we Americans have done a decent job of protecting our second ammendment rights. we just can't stop doing it. The solutions to our recent outbreaks of gun violence have more to do with "people violence" and that needs to be dealt with. It can and will be in the end.

Oil I can agree with but guns I do not. Guns will stop them from taking the kryptonite. But they will not help find the kryptonite. I am not willing to let my guns go.

Last edited:
I live and enjoy my rights as a united states citizen born and raised here.
I find it amusing that foreigners can criticize our laws and culture.You don't have to like it,stay away.
when i was growing up you could buy a pellet gun,bb gun,even a 22 squirrel rifle at the local hardware store.There are adequate laws that punish people for misuse or crime.that is not the problem imo,what has changed is the DEGRADATION OF SOCIETY.That is a topic for a whole different thread.What is dangerous is the government in power constantly trying to chisel away at our constitutional rights,and what keeps them in check is the 2nd amendment imo.

Last edited:
I live and enjoy my rights as a united states citizen born and raised here.
I find it amusing that foreigners can criticize our laws and culture.You don't have to like it,stay away.
when i was growing up you could buy a pellet gun,bb gun,even a 22 squirrel rifle at the local hardware store.There are adequate laws that punish people for misuse or crime.that is not the problem imo,what has changed is the degradation of society.That is a topic for a whole different thread.What is dangerous is the government in power constantly trying to chisel away at our constitutional rights,and what keeps them in check is the 2nd amendment imo.
Yep, Big 5 used to sell them. K-Mart as well.

we all have first aid kits but we aren't expecting to get hurt so why wouldn't we have a firearm to protect our family. last time i recall the response time on an officer is around 5-15 minutes. That is a lot of time. plus its against the constitution to confiscate LEGALLY bought fire arms.

The police are only minutes away when seconds count, as they say. There are lots of good and legal reasons stateside to own a gun. Our constitution allows us to have one just because we want one.