The Fishing Thread

I was heckled by Josmo to make this thread! This is where we can talk about whisker lip grippin', biggest fish, the one that got away, etc. Let's talk fishing! Post pictures too, cause we all know us fishers like to exaggerate the size of that fish. :P

I was going to wait until I could find better pictures than this one. This is just a little 2 pound cat from my friend's pond. This is an oldish picture. About a year or so.
catfishcopy.jpg

I've had my boater's license for a few months now, but I haven't fished yet. But me and my buddy are setting up a fishing day at the lake soon. I'll make sure to actually bring the camera along for once!

I remember this summer i caught a nice 12-13" bass up north, i waded out into deep, mucky, nasty shit just to get this stupid fish. It was totally worth it, she was a beauty. :smirk:

..of course i never bring my camera when i go fishing! :foul:

I now regret posting this thread. Damnit Josmo, can you catch smaller fish please? :lol:

Great fish, man! I remember you showing these on TT. I gotta go saltwater fishing sometime!

I like fishing !

NICE LINGS ! :thumb: Cool Red's :thumb: And your Butts aren't to bad either. :smirk:

Most excellent ! :banana:

Where's those NorthWest Albie Pics at ????? :thinking:

:thumb:

Anyone else getting excited for some fishing?

I'm looking at getting a jon boat with a trolling motor. And I'm waiting for that peaceful day out on the lake sippin' on some sweet tea with your line out in the water waiting for a nice whisker lip. :banana:

Yeah, I love to fish but just haven't done much the last few years, not sure why, time maybe :noidea: Anyway, I am going to make some new float lines and do some serious Catten this year. I have a new place on the Cumberland to fish for some trout this years too.

Yeah, I love to fish but just haven't done much the last few years, not sure why, time maybe :noidea: Anyway, I am going to make some new float lines and do some serious Catten this year. I have a new place on the Cumberland to fish for some trout this years too.

Great! You need to get back out there and do some fishing. Do you got a lake near by?

Oh yeah, I have a big lake 30 minutes from the house and two more bigger lakes 1hr away. I have Lake cumberland which a monster of a lake about 3hrs away and the river off of it holds some of the best trout fishing in US.

Have you ever done any jug fishing?

Oh yeah, I have a big lake 30 minutes from the house and two more bigger lakes 1hr away. I have Lake cumberland which a monster of a lake about 3hrs away and the river off of it holds some of the best trout fishing in US.

I've done some trolling for juggs...............does that count...:smirk:

Wow, I looked up lake Cumberland. That looks huge. I live 10 minutes from Smith Mountain Lake.

Nope! I'd really like to though. I'd be afraid people would take my fish! :foul:
I also want to run a trotline, I'm just not sure of the legal issues or running one.