the australian thread

all aussies come here and talk about anything you whant. for some reson i always have trouble finding aussies on here so come and chat here. oh and i whant to turn my xr in to this
bikepics-1575756-full.jpg

Hey welcome to DBA, glad you could join US,:lol: Haha, get it US= U.S.:P. Thank you..Thank you.... come back and see me. I'll be here all week and next week, and the week after, well until Jimmy kicks my ass off his site.:smirk: Have some roost!!:thumb:

James

Staff member
:cheers: Welcome XR
Hey welcome to DBA, glad you could join US,:lol: Haha, get it US= U.S.:P. Thank you..Thank you.... come back and see me. I'll be here all week and next week, and the week after, well until Jimmy kicks my ass off his site.:smirk: Have some roost!!thumb:
:lol: I think somebody needs to take his coffee away or at least get him some decaf. :P

haha i thought this would be a stupid thread turns out not:blah: yeah ill post pics. im trying to turn my xr like the one i posted so hope i can gt the money for the graphics

Hey guy's we now get our own smiley :aussie: Thanks guys.

Like the photo of the XR650R, they are awesome bikes, I have 5 bikes, the latest a 05 Honda XR650R, 99 Suzuki RMX250, 06 Yamaha WR250F, 03 Kawasaki KDX200 and the old 95 Royal Enfield Bullet which I slotted a Diesel engine into, now the bloody thing is reliable :).

A :wink:

i imagine there is some crazy riding in the outback.

BTW do you have outback steak houses there ? :lol: would be funny if they used american accents for the commercials.

We would if we had Reedy doing the adds :lol: - and yes we have steak houses, the only difference between the U.S and O.Z, some silly bastard decided we should drive on different sides of the road. Other then that not a lot is different.

Lets see some summer :ride: fun down under! Wish I could ride there.

Good taste in bikes too:thumb:

Welcome!

Thanks mate :wink: regarding the bike selection. It's been a cold mud-fest summer here. Many of the SX and MX event's just prior to summer were rained out, some still run which was just plain sickness to watch, don't think the riders thought a lot of it either. I'm just happy with my trail riding now, just have to avoid big holes made by 4WD's = SUV's in U.S slang I think.

Yes Mate, 4WD indeedy

I always enjoy watching a good mud bath. "Watching" being the key word. I prefer trail riding all year long:ride:

Yes Mate, 4WD indeedy

I always enjoy watching a good mud bath. "Watching" being the key word. I prefer trail riding all year long:ride:

I'm with you, my MX,SX, dirt track and speedway solo days are right out of the question, a good trail ride is now my style any day. Although I do occasionally run around a few MX tracks, only for fun though = to much a chance of this :cripple: when racing, rather a good ride with a few mates and plenty of this :cheers: afterwards.