Pro SX 2018

So I heard......did he ever actually state something to the effect , that the Anchorage track had been one of his favorites ? Seems like I saw that in an interview years ago.

He said it to the people present several times in the two trips he made to Alaska. His second trip up here had him leaving early, as in right after his moto finished, as he stepped out of the box van I used to own, he looked at the beat to crap sandy track that seemed to have concrete blocks piled under the sand that snatched wheels out from under lots of riders and said, 'this is gettting REALLY interesting'. Jeff Hicks, who was with him said "this is really his favorite kind of track". Bob was also very complimentary of the Taco truck. (refused to let people get out of line to let him up front.) Pissed off lots of "dads" when he told them the first trip up that he really wasn't qualified to teach mini riders and felt they would be better off riding bmx, if they were trying to develop talent. Words to that effect anyway.

He said it to the people present several times in the two trips he made to Alaska. His second trip up here had him leaving early, as in right after his moto finished, as he stepped out of the box van I used to own, he looked at the beat to crap sandy track that seemed to have concrete blocks piled under the sand that snatched wheels out from under lots of riders and said, 'this is gettting REALLY interesting'. Jeff Hicks, who was with him said "this is really his favorite kind of track". Bob was also very complimentary of the Taco truck. (refused to let people get out of line to let him up front.) Pissed off lots of "dads" when he told them the first trip up that he really wasn't qualified to teach mini riders and felt they would be better off riding bmx, if they were trying to develop talent. Words to that effect anyway.

Great little story Andy, one of these days i need buy you a beer and let you talk.

6l6dCVW.jpg