Pro SX 2018

The more I see Roczen, the more I am starting to like him. Up until his injury in SX17, I was thoroughly impressed to see him come out how he did. Of course, he didn't look bad in MX16 either xD But everything I've seen him in post-injury (and on his instagram) is that the dude isn't afraid to put in the work to get back where he was. Who knows if he'll get there, but he's got a lot of determination. Not to mention getting over the mental stress after a crash that could've taken his arm.

I'll always be a Tomac fan but he's always taking himself out of the running (see the past monster energy cup where Musquin took it all). I love his aggressive style of riding and the fact he just never turns it off which makes him really entertaining to watch. The problem is, that's also what seems to get him in trouble.

If kroc came back in full force for 2018 I'm sure it would be like the beginning of last season where all the action came from 2nd/3rd place battles, so in that regard it may be more interesting to see him come back at less than 100% (though I wouldn't say good because it's the guy's health! always hoping for 100%).

What I'm surprised to see in that video @Trfsrfr is he still looks like Roczen though even with his injury. His corners aren't flowing as nicely as usual, but all in all you can tell it's him. I thought he would have to adjust his riding style big-time to come back. Can't wait to see him lineup again and see what he's got!

Looks like we could have an interesting season if we actually see Roczen line up. Probably the usual contenders: Tomac, Musquin, Baggett, but throwing Roczen in there could certainly do some interesting things to championship points even if he isn't winning every moto.

-RageD

MEC
I turned it off halfway through the last moto. I didn't want to see another gas ass heel clicker.
I almost stopped it after tomac swapped out.

I would get a fire stick just for that...

It picks up som pretty good stuff and my boy in law added Sling TV so now I get all sorts of sport channels. Was watching NHRA the other month. Been a long time since I got a kick out of drag racing shit. Can't belive how fast shit goes now....

It's that time again......my picks tonight are

Anderson
Roczen
Tomac
Moose Can
Webb

250's
Craig
Plessinger
Hill
Mcelrath
Harrison

My wife Lisa's picks

450's
Roczen
Moose Can
Webb
Reed
Anderson

250's
Hill
Plessinger
Craig
Mcelrath
Sand bag Savatgy

I'm pulling for the old man but don't see him being relevant yet, let's see how his ankle holds up.