Pro SX 2018

never saw that he was officially retired, but he is no longer with factory yamaha

we already know who the contenders are going to be, Tomac, Musquin, Baggett,

I heard that he wasn't with Yammi anymore. Who knows. I haven't been able to find an official quote.
Misquin has a lot of fight in him and I think he will throw the works at Eli. Roczen needs to heal and train. I would like to see Baggett get some wins as well as Anderson and Milsaps.
No word from Bubba, I thought he was coming back. Where's Barcia going? Who else is hunting for a free scooter ride?

Just watched some vids of Roczen in Mesquite Nevada a couple days ago. According to him he's still a long ways from 100%.
Anderson (from what I have heard) has lower back issues. I bet that's tough to heal from.
And Bubba...having him in the mix would be awesome.
But put Herlings in there and watch everybody try to keep up :boxing:.

never saw that he was officially retired, but he is no longer with factory yamaha

we already know who the contenders are going to be, Tomac, Musquin, Baggett,

I heard that he wasn't with Yammi anymore. Who knows. I haven't been able to find an official quote.
Misquin has a lot of fight in him and I think he will throw the works at Eli. Roczen needs to heal and train. I would like to see Baggett get some wins as well as Anderson and Milsaps.
No word from Bubba, I thought he was coming back. Where's Barcia going? Who else is hunting for a free scooter ride?

I still don't know how to link sites here but this is the best I can do

Attachments

• IMG_3329.PNG
    IMG_3329.PNG
    230.8 KB · Views: 6
bubba ain't coming back.
Barcia has underperformed for a couple seasons, as of now, no ride.
Its frustrating to be a tomac fan, he's a bit like bubba, faster than anyone else till he crashes, but I think he's a bit smarter than Stewart was.
Despite that I personally do not like Roczen, I'd like to see him do well, theres a lot of people who never thrown a leg over a bike competitively saying he's done.

Last edited:
bubba ain't coming back.
Barcia has underperformed for a couple seasons, as of now, no ride.
Its frustrating to be a tomac fan, he's a bit like bubba, faster than anyone else till he crashes, but I think he's a bit smarter than Stewart was.
Despite that I personally do not like Roczen, I'd like to see him do well, theres a lot of people who never thrown a leg over a bike competitively saying he's done.

Barcia just flat out dropped the ball when he broke his leg 3yrs ago. He needs to go back to Honda. That's where his heart is. Tickle might be a contender this year. He's been training with the baker factory and has had some good performances recently. I'm sure Ricky and The Man had a conversation putting tickle to kaboom. He did the same for dungey. There is a pattern there.
Roczen, Roczen, Roczen..... he's not out yet. That man has determination and drive. It isn't over until he says it's over, just like Reed.
I expect Eli to do well if there is no pressure. Put him with someone like Reed or Barcia or Roczen on his heel and he will fold like a chubby white girl at a Barry white show.

I saw Barcia is riding a privateer Honda. Honda and him Gel. It’s what he belongs on and I’m hoping to see him sweep MEC in 2 weeks but I’ll settle for Reed.