Sun's Not-So Sunny Day

Well, let’s hope we don’t see anymore rider down essays posted here, that was plenty long for a 15 min ride. Good thing we weren’t out all day, it would’ve turned into an hour documentary of wildflowers and deer… yawn.:coffee::snore: :busted:

And, for the record Sun... 5/6 days without a shower on riding trips (done many times) without using full amenities at my disposal qualifies as “dirtdiva” status all the way! Dave gave me that nickname because he thinks I pack too much stuff, ppfftt. I never do that, lol. :smirk:

Speaking of penis… if you had a penis you would’ve passed out when you saw your leg and those needles coming at you. :eek: :faint:

But, I’ve certainly seen you act like one when you’re crabby! :P Betting dollars to donuts by the end of your recovery you’re going to be a major dickhead. :finger: Need to hook you up with Drew’s Playstation moto games to keep ya busy. We can do races, sure you’ll kick my arse. :ride::D

Hang in there Sun, this too will pass. :hug::thumb:

Well, let’s hope we don’t see anymore rider down essays posted here, that was plenty long for a 15 min ride. Good thing we weren’t out all day, it would’ve turned into an hour documentary of wildflowers and deer… yawn.:coffee::snore: :busted:

And, for the record Sun... 5/6 days without a shower on riding trips (done many times) without using full amenities at my disposal qualifies as “dirtdiva” status all the way! Dave gave me that nickname because he thinks I pack too much stuff, ppfftt. I never do that, lol. :smirk:

Speaking of penis… if you had a penis you would’ve passed out when you saw your leg and those needles coming at you. :eek: :faint:

But, I’ve certainly seen you act like one when you’re crabby! :P Betting dollars to donuts by the end of your recovery you’re going to be a major dickhead. :finger: Need to hook you up with Drew’s Playstation moto games to keep ya busy. We can do races, sure you’ll kick my arse. :ride::D

Hang in there Sun, this too will pass. :hug::thumb:
Oh dang ger, you-all just got a smack down! And diva is all the way down here in the OC! :lol:
Best take her up on the game consul. :busted:

Oh dang ger, you-all just got a smack down! And diva is all the way down here in the OC! :lol:
Best take her up on the game consul. :busted:

Diva is hopefully going to take me to my 1st post surgery appt. on Wednesday. Let me tell you, this petite little lady can smack down hard! She has also has been known to make me scream as a passenger in her car. I feel like I need an air brace for my leg just for the drive over to the doctor.

1466051_10204033453746772_6705332027952871456_n.jpg

First Post Op. Appt.. The doctor is pleased. He said he will take the stitches out next week. Weight bearing in about a month. I will get a boot today or tomorrow. I have been instructed to start moving my ankle around.

11139970_10206572947032517_8864103301846452450_n.jpg

Well at least it's healing well......damn, you'll have some battle scars though.

I was just thinking about you in the past weeks, Sun. Hadn't seen you around and was wondering how you were doing! Sucks to hear this! Glad you're alright though. Kind of jealous about the helicopter ride :smirk: Hope you're getting to sit around and do nothing but get waited on hand and foot :thumb: Wishing for a quick recovery for you girl!

That's funny Diva! I tried the chainsaw on my leg but, it didn't work :cry:

Good to see your still here Emily. One of the few females who haven't left:lol::thumb:

I wish I could have enjoyed the hell ride. But nothing about was enjoyable. Loud, vibrating, and the male nurse didn't have any personality and was not comforting at all. I remember turning my head to see the pilot and what I saw was a guy eating food on his lap with both hands! I didn't see anyone controlling the helicopter. It must of been on auto pilot or something. Needless to say, looking back and seeing that didn't comfort me either.

I recommend a hell ride over the Grand Canyon or Hawaii instead.