Street Bikes Thread

SRAD97750

Staff member
In 2005 I looked really hard at the Buell Firebolt. Very cool technology regarding fluid storage locations, exhaust, braking, and suspension engineering.
In the end, it was a harley motor... Ended up on a Japanese V-Twin. -BIGDAN:thumb:

In 2005 I looked really hard at the Buell Firebolt. Very cool technology regarding fluid storage locations, exhaust, braking, and suspension engineering.
In the end, it was a harley motor... Ended up on a Japanese V-Twin. -BIGDAN:thumb:
This one is an 1125 CR. They made them for 3 years, and it has a Rotax engine. The frame holds the fuel from what I understand.
It's louder than hell and sounds like a stock car.
I'm gonna take it for a ride this afternoon. Probably drive it into work on Monday.

Every time I see one for 1500-3000 i get the urge. one of those feels great for about 30 minutes bikes. The cyclone gets to me too.