STOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Whoever that is :shocked:
Gansta Lean..:lol:

Need pics of the new rig hooked to the truck, but I would add bags. I am surprised the dealer did not mention that. Did you have to upgrade your hitch in the truck or are you running the correct one now? I went from a 16k to 26k (anyone in the market for a 16k?).

Gansta Lean..:lol:

Need pics of the new rig hooked to the truck, but I would add bags. I am surprised the dealer did not mention that. Did you have to upgrade your hitch in the truck or are you running the correct one now? I went from a 16k to 26k (anyone in the market for a 16k?).

I'm sure he knows he needs them. Uhhh I think we are using what we have, we will probably talk about all this on the way home with it tomorrow

While we were hooking up some guy walked up and started talking to us, was wearing a button down shirt that said Yamaha. Turns out he owns the dealership down the road and was looking at Raptors :lol: Nice dude. He's gonna get the same model we got :thumb:

The old and new sittin pretty

IMAG1248.jpg

IMAG1247.jpg

IMAG1250.jpg

IMAG1257.jpg

IMAG1253.jpg

IMAG1260.jpg

IMAG1252.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF HUGE PICTURES :smirk:

Sweet Trailer Emily. The kitchen has a similar layout as mine. Those cabinets above the door going out to the garage is where I have another bunk tucked away. That is where CDA Jr goes and hides at night. So when is the break in trip planned?

Sweet Trailer Emily. The kitchen has a similar layout as mine. Those cabinets above the door going out to the garage is where I have another bunk tucked away. That is where CDA Jr goes and hides at night. So when is the break in trip planned?

I wanted a very similar model as the one you have. We had to get it home somehow so we were forced to drive it home with the suspension bottomed :lol: my dad is installing the air bags today :smirk: We are taking it to our friends property this weekend, don't know if our bikes are invited or not though :thinking: next trip should be for an official ride :thumb: