STOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

This is our truck and the old rig
IMAG1220.jpg

My dad was thinking about airbags himself. What kinda toy hauler do you have?

This is our truck and the old rig
IMAG1220.jpg

My dad was thinking about airbags himself. What kinda toy hauler do you have?
You need airbags. Makes the ride much more enjoyable and gets the rear end up so you are more level and not slamming your shocks. With the added weight of the toy hauler, you will have more sag without the air bags.

I have a Road Warrior...

That's about how heavy the one I wanted was but my mom thought it was to big :rant: I couldn't drill it into her head that 5 more feet you gain, 2 more beds, another table, a bigger fridge, 2 bathrooms, and a two foot longer garage. Was a deal breaker to me :noidea:

That's about how heavy the one I wanted was but my mom thought it was to big :rant: I couldn't drill it into her head that 5 more feet you gain, 2 more beds, another table, a bigger fridge, 2 bathrooms, and a two foot longer garage. Was a deal breaker to me :noidea:
I looked at one with an extra half bath in the garage, but it added 800 more pounds to the trailer and limited the garage and living space. Lost a couch for an easy chair. I have a 14' garage now with 2 electric beds in the back. An air mattress bed in the couch, Dinette bed, and bunk over part of the garage. Plus a nice size room up front. Works for us and I can get all my toys in the garage.

I looked at one with an extra half bath in the garage, but it added 800 more pounds to the trailer and limited the garage and living space. Lost a couch for an easy chair. I have a 14' garage now with 2 electric beds in the back. An air mattress bed in the couch, Dinette bed, and bunk over part of the garage. Plus a nice size room up front. Works for us and I can get all my toys in the garage.

The one we got has NO dinette in the living area, a big couch that has the air mattress bed, two queen sized bunks in the back. The bottom bunk doubles as a huge U shaped dinette. And of course a good sized bathroom and front bedroom. I just don't think my parents realize that I'm not gonna get up at 7 AM so they can eat their bowl of cereal at the table :lol: their loss. Shoulda got the one with the more beds and more tables :devil: We lost two beds with this one. Every time we go somewhere we end up with extra people in our camper I've woken up to random people sleeping on the floor :lol: I'm sure we will make do